Thursday, January 22, 2009

Photostory Friday and A day with Friends

The girls and I spent the day with our quad buddies for a day of fun on Monday. The weather was perfect, the kiddos behaved really well, and Gen and I always have a great time comparing parenting notes and chasing the kids around together.


With 7 kids betweeen us, there are always a couple who try to sneak away!

The McNulty crew was happy to share one of their favorite outdoor spots with us and all of the kids had a great time throwing rocks at the ducks in the river.

Miss Molly


Russell "the ladies man"


Alyssa

Makena


Ally and Riley



Riley and Libby






We skipped naptime, but Makena wasn't going for it. She had to take a quick snooze in the wagon on the walk home from the river.

The girls and I can't wait until our next play date!



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

25 comments:

Cindy said...

Look at all those kids! I love the great photos of the big smiles. They look like they had a blast!

Pam said...

Sounds like so much fun, and entertainment too! The children are just precious and I think its really neat you'll are close enough to get to share this time together. Thank you once again for sharing and keep up the good work, the girls are growing way to fast! A friend in East Texas, Pam.

Michelle said...

I loved getting together with friends and their kids when the girls were little.

It looks like you all had a great day together!

Kalle said...

What a fun day. The shot of Makena napping in the wagon is priceless. Have a great weekend.

The McNulty Family said...

AHHH!! What a fun day we had! :) We love you ladies and can't wait for our next adventure.

Happy Friday Mama!!
XOXO
Gen

Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! The kiddos look like that have totally bonded with each other!

tiarastantrums said...

oh looks like a great play day!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh, how fun! i adore that first picture! those poor ducks...lol!

Jaime said...

Looks like a great place to play!

Heather said...

Aw! I love that snoozing picture! That's the best.

{K} said...

Looks like a fun day! I love that first pic of all the kids.

Ashley said...

Oh, my gosh! I love that wagon! I think I now want triplets so I have an excuse for this wagon. Well... maybe not. But I still love the wagon. So cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh now THAT looks like fun! I love all those adoring smiles!

girlytwins said...

Wow! What a fun day. I so wish I had another mom of twins that I related with that loved close :) What a great group of kiddies you have there :)

Rebecca Jo said...

is she really asleep??? I thought she was reaching for something - that's hilarious!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like a great time!

Jessica said...

Fun times..Still can't get over Makenna's wagon nap..!!

Jaysi said...

That looks like a great day! I love that she fell asleep in the wagon. That doesn't look comfortable at all!

Nicole said...

Aren't we crazy adding more kids to our three sometimes? But isn't it fun and amazing to see how much they love to play with their friends no matter what age they are.

The Blonde Duck said...

Ya'll top Jon and Kate any day.

Anonymous said...

Lots of kids and lots of fun! Hi from SITs! :)

debi9kids said...

Oh how fun! I just LOVE seeing all those kiddies together! They are all so cute, cute, cute!!!!
Love that they threw rocks at the ducks. heehee

Glad to see that gen's kids are feeling better too. Thank God!

Love the pic of your daughter napping in the wagon too. LOL Poor sleepy girl :)

Tiffany said...

Those are great pictures. What a fun day!

Shannon said...

So fun! Can't believe Makena could sleep like that. Kids are amazing!

Bethany said...

I love those quads (follow their blog too!) Glad you had fun, but really all those kids look like they could be siblings :)