Haha so funny. I am pretty sure it does now a days. My girls aren't even in preschool yet and they call all their friends and text away. lately they have been sending pictures to grandma :)
I hate how I have to ask my kids how to do things now. They just roll their eyes in exasperation. I don't see it getting any better either. This is such a cute shot!
Did you see the news the other night and also on Yahoo news about the teen daughter that has thousands of text messages and her mother's phone bill was OVER a thousand dollars?
Come on over...today I'm taking y'all on a tour of the Texas State Aquarium via photos!!!! See ya later alligator...Oops, I let the 'cat out of the bag'...Yep, there are alligators. One photo anyway.
That book is called The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent. It was written by an ancestor of one of the women accused of being a witch and is written as a narrative by the adult "Sarah" as she faces her past and passes the history on to her granddaughter. I think for historical fiction it's really compelling.......:)
29 comments:
OMG - that is TOO dang funny!
So cute and so funny!
Email me... I want to talk books.
Haha so funny. I am pretty sure it does now a days. My girls aren't even in preschool yet and they call all their friends and text away. lately they have been sending pictures to grandma :)
Hehe, so cute!
I think texting is at least going to taught in preschool, so she's a little ahead. :) Soo cute!
I hate how I have to ask my kids how to do things now. They just roll their eyes in exasperation. I don't see it getting any better either. This is such a cute shot!
LOL...
Did you see the news the other night and also on Yahoo news about the teen daughter that has thousands of text messages and her mother's phone bill was OVER a thousand dollars?
Come on over...today I'm taking y'all on a tour of the Texas State Aquarium via photos!!!! See ya later alligator...Oops, I let the 'cat out of the bag'...Yep, there are alligators. One photo anyway.
Happy Wednesday.
hehe to cute!! Just think she will be wanting her own phone for kindergarten.
Haha..Very cute!
HEHEHEHE what a cutie! :)
OH I so know this! My Joshua LOVES phones! Too cute!
LOL! That is too funny!
LOVE it.
Love it.
That book is called The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent. It was written by an ancestor of one of the women accused of being a witch and is written as a narrative by the adult "Sarah" as she faces her past and passes the history on to her granddaughter. I think for historical fiction it's really compelling.......:)
Love it! Great shot of Lissy.. miss you guys already.. when is your next day off!
XOXO
Gen
Good to know that they are learning skills for the future.
She is so cute. They start early these days, don't they?
Preschool elective? Then how does Miss Ash already know how?! :oP
I am lovin' these pictures. Have a great Wednesday.
Do you think she let them know that lunch was ready?
Cutie!
Ha..Ha...that is too cute! She looks like she is really taking care of business!
My sister Abby just posted about the new generation which goes right along with this post. She is steakin' cute!
That's hysterical. Honestly, my soon to be 3 year old was workin' the mouse on the computer and clicking on things yesterday. I about died!
how cute. one of my good friends has triplets and helping with baby sitting is quite an experience.
LOL boy they sure start early now, don't they??? haha
Happy WW!
Maybe Lissie can teach auntie how to text (faster)..Cute pics!!
She's starting early!
It's almost scary how quickly our kids learn new technology, isn't it?
Haha, that's awesome BUT if any of my pre-schoolers/kindergarteners bring a working cell phone to school, I WILL freak. LOL.
Post a Comment