Thursday, April 16, 2009

Little Helpers

The girls have been enjoying the warmer weather and all that spring brings...including the weeds in our backyard.

They grab their buckets and tell me they are going to go pick flowers for me. There's nothing wrong with encouraging child labor while I read my book in the sun right?

After all, they are so proud of themselves for finding those pretty weeds flowers.

Fill that bucket up girlfriend! There's at least another 50 buckets of weeds out there!

"Here's a pretty flower for you mama!"

--Riley and Makena (the gardening team)


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

23 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

so sweet! My daffodils are just blooming and my girls so want to pick them!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Okay. I go away for what a few months here and you got NEW kids?? What happened.. Hair, and so tall and srsly, they are so big!!

Maggie May said...

They are so cute..... your girls. I wonder how you tell them apart!
Great photos and its good to get out in the garden & see the Spring *flowers*!

Krissy said...

Ahaha, too cute!

Melissa said...

OMG...I haven't been over in a while and now the girls have short hair!!! They look ADORABLE!!!

Shannon said...

I am headed out with my little helpers. I just hope they will be as productive as yours.

Susan said...

Such sweet girls!

Wayne said...

they look so sweet

great photo friday

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Could I borrow them, I've got this weed patch.....

Jaysi said...

You are so lucky to have some help...I bet you don't even have to pay them.

More Than Words said...

LOL...that's too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I done w/ child labor ;-) Looks like the girls are loving the Spring weather!

girlytwins said...

Too sweet. And productive at the same time. Love your girls :)

Unknown said...

Hey, that's why we have kids right, so they can helps us with stuff! ; ) Very cute...

Annie said...

They are working hard for keep the garden clean and the coffee table with beautiful flowers. So sweet.

Have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

That's great that they wanna help! My kids love clovers the best!

scrappysue said...

and they've had their haircut too! it's very cute

Tracey's Life said...

Absolutely adorable, want to put them on a plane and send them East? Haha, I have to pay mine to help with the cleaning of the yard - bet your girls would work for chocolate cookies?

My name is Tammie said...

OMG Where were they today? I needed them! My three wont touch our weeds because, "their icky!". LOL.

Jessica said...

Tell Daddy not to get rid of all thier flowers (weeds) this weekend! What great pics of Auntie's girls:)..

Jodi said...

This just cracked me up. Hopefully, Olivia will grow up loving to "pick flowers" for me as well.

Michelle said...

Now you are a smart mommy! :)

Susan said...

I wish I had three little helpers. My little "helper" doesn't help much when it comes to planting or weeding.

Gotta love Spring though!!!