Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photostory Friday and The Heat Wave

We had 95 degree weather here this week and had to find some ways to keep cool. The girls helped me wash the car on Saturday. You know how I love encouraging child labor.

Working at the carwash.....


Later in the week we joined the boys next door for some slip-n-slide fun!

Evan loved showing the girls what to do!


Makena and Lissy scoping things out.

Miss Makena

Miss Riley...she was happy just sitting down and watching everyone else get wet.


Miss Alyssa...loving the water!


"Laid-back Louie" a.k.a. Calum and his beach babe Riley

We have cooler weather this weekend which I am thrilled about. Scorching heat in April is not one of my favorite things.




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

23 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like they had a blast.... I love the carwash picture!!!

More Than Words said...

They are just soooo cute!!! They all look like they have spunky personalities!! I can imagine all of them talking to you at once!! LOL

debi9kids said...

Looks like a great time!
WOW! 95 degrees in April! YIKES!

Hope it does cool down just a bit.

Happy Friday!

Emily said...

Well, I love the heat...but I hope it cools down for ya. Looks like y'all had a blast trying to stay cool though!

Jessica said...

Ah just remembered I didn't forward my pics to you..Sorry! That was a sneak peak into our summer:)..fun times!!

Ashley said...

Fun! I love the car wash pics!! So adorable!

girlytwins said...

adorable!! I am hapy the scorching heat is over to. I like warmth but that was a bit much for me in Spring :)

Claremont First Ward said...

Looks like the girls FULLY enjoyed the heatwave. I'm missing it already!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you and the girls made the best of the heat!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i cannot believe how hot it has been for you guys! it looks like you made the most of it though + enjoyed your week!

scrappysue said...

95? SO NOT FAIR!!!! they look like they are having a blast

Wayne said...

looks like you all had fun in the pool

great photo friday

My name is Tammie said...

Want three more helpers? ;)

Michelle said...

We had a heat wave too. Made me long for summer. Cute PSF!

carrie said...

Oh wow! They are so cute! :)

Mandy said...

You make triplets look easy! Such cute pictures!

Annie said...

Looks like they were working hard washing your car.

I love their swimsuits.

Have a nice weekend.

Malena said...

Caey - leave me your email on my blog - I'm going private as of Monday due to some stuff, I'll explain once actually private. Let Jess know too if she still checks in on us :) Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Looks like they enjoyed the car wash and there play time!

April is supposed to be in the 70's....we are having the 90 degree weather here too!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

The car wash photo NEEDS to be framed!

Shannon said...

Those are some fabulous bathing beauties! Love the photos and I am glad the weather is going to cool down for you!

Susan said...

What cute workers you have. Looks like they had fun. I think my kids would get bored!

Anonymous said...

CUTE SHOTS!