My one-week spring break vacation is here. I've got big plans. Playdates, trips to the park, picnic lunches, and of course those two days of preschool when mommy can actually clean the house and get some errands done.
I'm NOT happy that the weather forecast shows rain for three days next week. Not happy at all. Being cooped up in the house is not our cup of tea!

Keepin' my fingers crossed that we see some sunshine next week. When the weather hit 75 degrees a couple of weeks ago, my girls were begging to put their bathing suits on....check out Alyssa in all her mismatched bikini glory!


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek







27 comments:
Ya know, I grew up here in Oregon. So I can do rain. But this year, I am not joking, the weather is killing me because it has lasted soooo long. And usually we will get a few awesome days in the spring to tease us through til summer. Not this year!! My children REALLY need to get outside! Hope your spring break turns out awesome.
Too cute. I hope you get some nice weather in the midst of your vacay!
Here's hoping you get some nice weather so you can go out and play :)
i hope the rain stops for you too! it sounds like you have a lot of fun plans
Lovely photo of the girls relaxing in the sun.
Yes.... lets hope the weather stays dry and warm.
Its the beginning of our Easter holidays here and the weather is really unpredictable!
Oh do I understand! You should check out "My world Tuesday" post and see what we got on Sunday!
Spring will come..... I hope! :)
i hope it will be sunshine then...
Our Spring Break is this coming week too and I bet we get rained out...too bad we don't live closer and we could plan some indoor play dating!
oo I hope it doesnt rain for you guys! It has rained for a week straight here.. I cannot wait to get out of the house!
Oh I hope you get some nice weather! It's snowing again here this morning and I think I may need to be committed! AHH!
Hope nice weather comes your way so you can enjoy your plans. We have lots of rain here too and I am looking forward to the sun!
Last comment for me til lunch nap time...it's not raining here today and it's finally beautiful enough to run outside for a bit and enjoy. Lovely photos, have a great one.
rain, rain go away; come again another day.
you actually went swimming a couple of weeks ago??
You and me both. The weather man is predicting rain here too.....but unlike most places, when it rains here it usually doesn't last long. Still, I want sunshine.
Oh man, passing out on a towel in the sun sounds so good right now! Cute pictures. Hope the sun is shining for you all today! : )
Too cute! I hope the weather forecast is wrong and you get lots of sunshine!
And just wanted to let you know I gave you the lemonade stand award over on my blog.
Good luck! We have the same forecast for our Spring Break here next week.
Praying for sun!
Good luck! We have the same forecast for our Spring Break here next week.
Praying for sun!
Oh I so hope that you get some good weather.
It was slated to rain for our whole spring break but we ended up having a few nice days-- so I hope you get some nice weather for break!!! :)
I've missed visiting. So much. I appreciated all of your comments while I was away.
Have a great "break". We are supposed to get rain here, too.
Hope the rain is a mis-forecast or if it does rain, it's only for a bit.
Thank God it looks like the weather man was wrong! I am so excited to have you home this week:).
Too cute! Love the bikini pics! I cannot wait for SUMMER!!!!
Please if you can...
Please pray for this young Christian mother struggling with a painful and difficult medical decision for her unborn daughter.
http://www.littleoneapril.blogspot.com/
Enjoy your week! I'll cross my fingers for sunny days for you and your cuties!
So funny. My girl have been asking to go swimming too and even put their swim suits on over their PJ's the other morning cuz I told them it was to cold. Ha
Very cute pics! I hope that you got some nice weather during spring break!
Post a Comment