Sunday, April 5, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame

Our week is off to a beautiful start! We hit the park this weekend to watch my niece sophie and her all-girls t-ball team kick some major butt against an all-boys team.

GIRLS ROCK!


Miss Sophie sportin' her pink helmet!


Sophie and her three aspiring t-ball players!


Cousin Katie with her Lissy-bear!

***We won't talk about how I couldn't keep the girls from gathering all the used-up-spit-out sunflower seed shells from underneath the bleachers. Nope, let's just pretend that was not a favorite activity.***

We are keeping the good times rolling with a fun playdate tomorrow with some of our favorite peeps. Hope you all have a great week!

13 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL at the sunflower seeds!! Your kids are too cute! I can't even imagine having triplets. But, I think that is soooo awesome!!

Jen said...

I just can't get over how grown up the girls are looking!

Mandy said...

HILARIOUS about the sunflower seeds! It is hard to keep the kids occupied at these games, believe me I know! :-) Cute pictures!

Heather said...

OK, that pink batter's helmet is the total bomb! Love it! And that was a good laugh about the sunflower seeds. Those girls!

Anonymous said...

awww so cute! WTG all-girls team! Atleast they didn't try and eat the old sunflower seed ;-)

Jen said...

How fun. I am sure that my issue is going to be trying to keep my 3 from running on the field.

Ashley said...

So cute! Love Sophie's pink helmet!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh I LOVE the pink hat. I got a pink tennis racket this weekend so I am just loving the color. And I am pretending about the sunflower seeds. I even had a hard time taking some old ones out of the bottom of my pocket book JUST today. Ick :)

Jaysi said...

Woo Hoo!!! Way to go Sophie. And she is adorable to boot!!!

Misty Rice said...

You are a very busy mommy I see. So cute.

Just wanted to stop by and meet you and your blog. Thank you for stopping by my guest post on Angies blog.

I will post hand-me-down winners tomorrow.

Hope you stop by and say hello again.

girlytwins said...

Ugg ugg ugg, used sunflower seeds are a favorite past time with my girls too LOL

Super cute pictures.

Susan said...

I'm loving the pink helmet. At least they only collected the sunflower seeds and didn't eat them.

Bethany said...

Ballgames are so much fun...even if they do include some sunflower seeds... ;)