Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wordful Wednesday and When doody calls-Part II

I better think twice about taking the potty chair out of the car. You never know when it will come in handy!




Related posts: When doody calls




For more Wordful Wednesday posts

Visit Angie at

31 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

I have NEVER ever even thought of this - I just panic and run to a store that has a toilet - silly me!

Casey's trio said...

Because I was potty training 3 at once, it was a HUGE life-saver to have the potty in the back of the car!

Michelle said...

LOL! Great minds think alike. I never left home without one.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that! At least she's not shy!

Jaime said...

Oh my goodness. Is that how you do it?! I am totally dreading potty training my girls--but they are almost 3 and it's definitely time. I have never heard this idea! Very clever, you are!:)

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that travel potty? what a grand idea! where do you empty it? or do you just bring it home with you? does it smell in the car of you do that?

Anonymous said...

With kids, when it's time to go, it's absolutely time to go. :)

Hootin Anni said...

Oh......this is one stinker!! Stinker meaning fabulous...well, you know what I mean.

My Wordful is posted about the day I had yesterday...come by if you can find some time in your busy routine!! Happy Wednesday.

Anne said...

I don't suppose I could send Eliza to you for potty training? :)

Excellent idea though to leave it potty chair in the car.

Anonymous said...

LOL thats to funny!!

carrhop said...

Love it, love it, love it! I carried a potty chair in the car with me when we were training our oldest and we went on a long trip--but I should have thought to have snapped a pic!

Blessings!

Shannon said...

I need to do this! I went out to Jack's baseball field last night and found that there is no potty...WHAT?? How are mother of toddlers supposed to sit out there for 2+ hours without a potty. Well now I know, bring your own. Brilliant!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

That is really funny and cute! ha!!

jo@blog-diggidy said...

oh my! that is too funny, but hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go, right?

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

That is just PRICELESS!

Heather said...

THAT is funny. Just what I needed this morning!

Casey's trio said...

Anon,

I bought our potties at Target for $15-$20. If there is a bush or dirt nearby, I will empty it there. There have been a few occassions where there was nowhere to dump it and I emptied it at home and it did not stink up the car...but it was only urine.

girlytwins said...

Heck yea!! We have a potty chair in the back of our car too. We even took in it to Disneyland with us. We only had to use it once but boy was it a life saver :)

Portable potty chairs are a must with multiples LOL.

Jaysi said...

Too cute! I have never had a potty in my car. You know with boys...they like to go outside :) I guess if doody called I might need one though.

Mandy said...

Hilarious! and what is even more funny she does not look disturbed with you for taking the pic! Like she's used to it. So funny!

Jen said...

I love this and we used to do this with Hayden's potty all the time too.

Crystal said...

It has been a while since I have commented! The girls are getting soo big! They are so pretty!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

hahaha, that is awesome!

Heather said...

When you gotta go, you gotta go! That's so funny!

Jessica said...

Oh that is so funny! Was that at the preschool parking lot? I guess you can't just pull over on the side of the road.

Ashley said...

Bwahahaha!!!! You MUST save this photo for something fun... like a senior year slideshow or wedding or something. OMG!! Too good!!!

annies home said...

when you gotta go you gotta go

The McNulty Family said...

HYSTERICAL! Case, let me know when I can drop off my four for potty training Quilao style. I swear they won't be done til 5!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Gen

Claremont First Ward said...

Smart, smart mama!

Susan said...

That is priceless! What a great idea. Wish it would work for my son but he absolutely refuses to use the little potty - he has to use the big potty and he will only sit on it facing the tank...

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh You know, she's not going to be happy with that picture whe she reaches her teens! lol No matter how darling it is!

Your girls are precious.

RuEtta