BF Jess and I went on a wine tasting trip with our local mom's group today. We all pitched in $40 bucks for a limo and then cruised around to local wineries and got buzzed for free.
Fun Times!!
We started out the day knowing a couple of moms we had met before and some were complete stangers, but as the wine flowed everyone got a little more comfortable.
By the time we all made it back in the limo after the last winery, we had the ipod blasting as loud as possible singing along to "I love rock and roll" and "Shook me all night long" with a little gangsta rap thrown in here and there.
We kept the party going for awhile after the limo dropped us off and it turns out that a new mom to the neighborhood was HAMMERED. And by hammered I mean break dancing in the living room hammered.She also wanted to make sure everyone else kept drinking. When she noticed that BF Jess was sipping on water instead of a beer, she yelled out "Hey purple shirt! You need a drink!"
Purple shirt and I had a great day. Let the good times roll!







14 comments:
LOL @ the break dancing!! My boys are sooo into that right now!
Ha! Now THAT sounds fun!!!
(As an aside, I often refer to my children by clothing. "Mike, I see brown and green... do you see yellow?")
heheh o my goodness sounds like everyone had a blast!
Sounds like alot of fun!! :)
LOL!
Really?!? You blogged after this wild a crazy day. I am impressed. Maybe a little less wine and I would have been awake at 9:40 too! It was fun meeting you. For the record, I was not the break dancing mom!
Ha ha..looks like I have a new name...I had so much fun! I bet that mama is not feelin so hot today. What a great pic of us!! Love ya sista..
long live purple shirt!
Too bad we don't have a break dancing pic..
What fun! Sadly I've been known to get a little loose on wine tasting tours! Free wine is not my friend!
Love it! I have come to find out that we housewives can party with the best of 'em. Rock on ladies!!
Now that sounds like my kind of mom's group!! How do I find one of those around here? ;) Glad you had such a great time!
sounds like an awesome time!!!
I am so glad you get to break out and have a lot of fun! Break dancing in the living room would be a nice video addition to your blog, eh?
Seriously awesome. I wish my moms group was that fun!
Post a Comment