Monday, June 15, 2009

Tuesday's Tribute-Comic relief from a 3 year old

Tonight, I was sitting around the dinner table with the girls in various states of undress. Riley (wearing underwear) shouts out "Mama, I'm naked. But I'm wearing my boobies today!"

Then she stretches her arms out and says, "Mama, are your boobies this huge? Or are they small like this (points to her chest)."

Before I can answer she lets out a cackle that makes us all bust a gut laughing. I can hardly stand all the cuteness....I'm a lucky mama!


Tuesday's Tribute

20 comments:

loren said...

That's hilarious! I get constant narration on the size of my boo-bas (no one calls them that in our house except the kids!) and butt-crack. Because "mommy has a BIG BUTTCRACK!" LOL

Kids are fun.

Anne said...

That's hysterical! Riley is one funny girl!

Hilary said...

Oh no!! kids :)

Shannon said...

So cute! We have conversations like that all the time too. The kids are really getting a kick out of the actually physiological names for their private parts. I thought that teaching them the proper terms would be better than making up silly names but I guess the scientific names are just as funny. Oh well:)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

who knew i had a choice to take these things off! i am gonna go try now. :]

Claremont First Ward said...

You are a lucky mama!

Yesterday Jacob asked me if I had "nipple boobies". Apparently that's the distinguisher in our house between man boobs and woman boobs. :)

Jen said...

you totally are a lucky moma!

Kalle said...

One of the best stories ever!!! That was hilarious. Kids really do say whatever they are thinking and still manage to make it absolutely priceless.

Jen said...

They really are so fun, aren't they?!? Go check my blog...I gave out some awards yesterday! ;)

Rita T. said...

Oh how cute!

girlytwins said...

Hilarious. We have the same type of comedy relief in our house :)

Jessica said...

Okay I am seriously laughing so hard I have tears:)..Love the things that come outta that girl's mouth.

Unknown said...

She's a hoot!

Glad to hear there's no dress code at your dinner table either... ; )

kisatrtle said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

LOL o my that is so funny! Got a little comedian on your hands!

Lindsey said...

I love it!! I hope you have that in a quote book somewhere for her to read later on...wait a minute, that's why we blog, right? She is so funny!

girlytwins said...

It was a combination of the two :) If it were one I may had to sell her on ebay LOL.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

♥ Boomer ♥ said...

Precious! Here from SITS wishing you a great week!

~Denise~ said...

That is fabulously hilarious!!!