Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photostory Friday and BFF's in the making

On Wednesday, the girls and I hung out with our favorite quad buddies at one of our favorite summer hotspots....the wading pool!

The girls and I have been frequent visitors to the pool this year and I knew that Gen and her kiddos would love it as much as we do. See that fence in the background? It means all 7 of our kids are easily contained and the frequent head-counting that we both do is accomplished much easier! The only thing missing was the poolside margarita drinking for Gen and I. I guess we'll have to save that for another time and place.


Fun in the sun

Our two lovebugs found each other. Gen's sweet Ally Boo-Boo and my Lissy Bear...BFF's in the making!

These two had so much fun together!

Russell showing off his beach bod for all the ladies!

Gen and I decided that although Russ could care less about all the chicks his sisters hang around with now.... it's probably a safe bet that he'll be thanking his lucky stars 15 years from now!

Me and Gen...enjoying a relatively stress-free day.
Gen, you are an amazing mother and friend...can't wait for the next adventure!


Girl Power!


How sweet is this? The perfect ending to our day!

Gen, thanks for sharing your pics with us. I was a bad blogger and forgot my camera. Go visit Gen's blog to read about how we first met and our cinematic moment at the pool!




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Click here to see our guest list and add your link.


19 comments:

Maggie May said...

Aw..... that's delightful.
They are all so cute.
Love the kissing scene!

loren said...

That's so cute!!! I love the last picture. Just wait, Russ will eventually WANT those girls around, especially when they bring their girl friends around, too. Omg, can you imagine??? I'm suddenly glad we have three girls! LOL

Glad you guys had fun!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, how cute are all of you!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

great shots, great times!

Emily said...

Looks like a blast!! I love though shallow pools like that...it's so much easier with that many children. Glad you had such a great time!

Hilary said...

Sweet pictures!!!

The McNulty Family said...

Awww sweet Mama!!

Great post!

We had so much fun with you guys.. as ALWAYS! My kids are already asking "are Casey, Lissy, Kena, and Riweee coming over today?"

I know I tell you this all the time, but MAN.. your girls are always so well behaved and you are a saint!

I love you guys! I can't wait to see you again next week!

Oh, and YES.. someday.. Russ is gonna LOVE all those girls hanging around. GOD HELP US! Ha ha ha!

XOXO
Gen

Anonymous said...

aww what a wonderful day you guys had! All the kids are to cute!

Tracey's Life said...

It looks like you had so much fun!

Yes, good friends are to be cherished, they are such a blessing... My BFF and I have been friends for almost 42 yrs - can't imagine life without her!

Hoping you got your car back!

Susan said...

How fun! Looks like these girls are going to grow up making lots of memories together. And I'm sure that the only boy in the bunch is going to be thrilled during those teen years.

Jen said...

What a great day! It's so great that you guys are able to hang out! I'm jealous! I thought the same thing about Russ!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks so fun! What cute and fun pics! I especially love the beach bod one...lol!

Unknown said...

How much fun! I love all theses pictures, especially the BFF ones. So sweet!

Cindy said...

OMG this looks like SO MUCH FUN! How awesome that you and Gen live so close! I love the kissy kissy photo :)

Jessica said...

AH looks like you all had fun. You both are amazing mamas with some mad mothering skills:)

Claremont First Ward said...

So cool that you and Gen take the time to have playdates together with the kids. You both AMAZE me.

Susan said...

So cute! How fun that must be for your girls to be friends with another set of triplets.
And Russ....he is going to be one lucky teenager.

Casey's trio said...

Hi Susan,

The McNulty's are a set of quads...three girls and one boy. And yes, Russ is definitely going to be a lucky teenager:) We are lucky to count the McNulty's as dear friends!!

girlytwins said...

This makes my heart so happy. The friendships your girls are growing are so awesome.

And yes I would agree that Russ is gonna be one happy boy in 15 years ;)