Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wordful Wednesday and What Goes Around Comes Around


This morning I was standing in the kitchen asking the girls to get dressed while they ignored me and just sat at the table and colored.

For the 20th time I said, "Girls, go upstairs and change your clothes."
Riley responds: "Just a minute mama."
Makena says to Riley: "Why did you say just a minute?"
Riley says to Makena: "Because she's driving me crazy!"

Uh huh.....I feel your pain sister. Welcome to the land of crazy! I've taken up permanent residence here.


For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at

20 comments:

Tracey's Life said...

Oh my goodness, isn't it just too funny to hear yourself come out of your kids mouths!!

Thanks for a good laugh.

Sheila said...

Your girls are adorable and sound like a lot of fun! Happy WW!

http://runninlateagain.blogspot.com/2009/07/wordless-wednesday-sunggle-bugs.html

Jen said...

Hayden says that all the time too. I have no idea where he heard that. ;)

carrhop said...

Hee hee! They are tag-teaming you!

Blessings!

KatBouska said...

Don't you just love it when they bust your own lines on you!?!

Maile recently told a friend she was "freaking out"...too funny.

Jessica said...

Ah ha!! That is so funny! Never a dull moment. I do love that my pal has been off:). Just wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

oo my that is hilarious!! Glad to know they eventually join us in the land of crazy!

Jaysi said...

Ha, ha...I love it!! Don't you love when one of your own catch phrases comes back to bite you???

Annie said...

They make me laugh. I like their conversation. Hahaha, thanks girls for make my day.

Claremont First Ward said...

I can't stop laughing. So funny!

Genny said...

Welcome to the land of the crazy...I love it! Too funny.

Joyful said...

ADORABLE!!!

I'm just visiting from Genny's blog. Saw the pic of the triplets and had to come over and say hello. The girls are so sweet. I'm an identical twin myself. We multiple birth children have to stick together! :)

Thanks for the smile!
Joy

Michelle said...

LOL! Oh that Sassy little thang!

Family American Style. said...

They are so cute, I have enjoyed reading your blog. There is something new on Wednesday, Its, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join the fun.

debi9kids said...

OMGosh! that is just the funniest! I love the silly things kids come up with! Too cute!

girlytwins said...

Are you sure that didn't happen at my breakfast table? :) I am right there with you.

{K} said...

Haha, that's hilarious!! :D

Susan said...

My 3 1/2 year old has begun with the "wait a minute" or "not right now" or "5 minutes mommy" and my ultimate favorite is "it's not dark yet" when I tell him it's time for bed...Kids are too funny!

Jen said...

Out of the mouths of babes, huh? I love the pic!

Shannon said...

Oh no! You aren't supposed to drive them crazy for at least another 10 years, right? Too funny!