Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wordful Wednesday and The Countdown

One month to go until their 4th birthday....the celebrations have begun!

19 comments:

Elyse said...

No way...four in a month! Time sure does FLY :)
~Elyse

Anonymous said...

Doesn't the time fly : ). I still take pictures of Kaishon in the bathtub, I was just thinking about the other day and thinking that I must stop soon : )

Jen said...

they are just so cute. I can't wait until my 3 are that old. It really does just keep getting better.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful lil girls!

God, My Savior Forever! said...

How cute...your little ladies seem so excited...3x the fun!!! How exciting to know that they are growing into beautiful young ladies. You have so many joyous blessings ahead of you as you serve God by raising these beautiful girls God's way:D Have lots of fun preparing their big day<3

Anonymous said...

ooo so cute!! Love the interactions!

Tracey's Life said...

Your sweet little girls are getting so big! Before you know it they will be kicking you out of the bathroom..... I so miss those days of giving the kids a bath with all the laughs and giggles. Time sure does fly.

Hope you are enjoying the summer and got your car fixed?

Tracey

Muthering Heights said...

Awww, how exciting!

Annie said...

How time flies? I can't believe it, 4 years old wow.

Unknown said...

I can't tell, are they excited? ; ) So cute!

Susan said...

Could they be any cuter!

Lisa Velasco said...

My girls will be 4 a little over a month after that. Hard to believe it has really gone that fast! It is getting a little more fun as their little personalities shine through!

Jessica said...

I love it! Let the birthday Month begin:)..I am searching for pink Legos as per Lissie's request!

Genny said...

That's going to be a fun birthday...four years old is a great age. (Done with the "terrible twos and threes"...not that you had any of that, but I sure did! Lol)

Have a great Friday!

Genny

Claremont First Ward said...

Say what?

That's not possible. Is it? 4?

They are so cute in the bathtub singing. I want to gobble them up.

How are you?

Since Jeff has been home so much this summer and with the move, I haven't been visiting as much as I usually do to my favorite peeps, and I've MISSED you and the girls. :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

wow...are they gonna be 4??? how in the world did that happen? well, they are cuter than ever!!!! my b-ster is gonna be 6 in a few weeks...and the party prep is on!

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...4 already????

They are toooooooo cute!!!!!

Shannon said...

Sooooo cute! Hooray for 4! We turn four on the 22nd of november. Wish we could celebrate together.

girlytwins said...

LOVE everything about this!! And no way can they be turning 4. Sniff sniff, time is going by too fast!