Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wordful Wednesday--For da homies


Yo, yo, yo peeps.....I don't care what I get for my b-day as long as it's pink.

FO' SHIZZLE.

--Alyssa "A-dog" in da house



For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at

26 comments:

More Than Words said...

LOL....that was cute!!

Liz Mays said...

She's too funny!

Tracey's Life said...

Priceless!!

Unknown said...

Funny and cute! LOL.

Happy Wednesday! :)

Hilary said...

hehe!! Too cute! :)

Brimful Curiosities said...

Has she read "Pinkalicious" or "Double Pink?" She really should.

Jen said...

LOL! That is awesome!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Yo yo to lil' Miss Dudette!!

Susan said...

That is a riot! Love all the pink!

Anonymous said...

haha very cute!

Anonymous said...

hehehehh loved this!!

Unknown said...

Well then, pink it is!! She's definitely rockin' da house in that outfit. And the glasses? A perfect fit! ; )

Jack said...

Sweet family you have. Congrats and continued good luck. And when you get a few free minutes, (if you ever do), I invite you to check out this short video -- ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/5160 -- about the "aha moment" of the father of quadruplets and how it changed his outlook on life forever. I think you'll be able to relate and hope you enjoy it.

Thanks,
jack@ahamoment.com

girlytwins said...

Could not love the A-Dog anymore :) So cute!!

Heather said...

OK, that made me laugh. Darling.

Suzanne said...

omg. laughing so hard, i could have just wet myself.

tiarastantrums said...

for sure - love it!!!!!

Michelle said...

That is a girl after my own girlie heart!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'd comment. But. I . can't. stop. laughing. Pink request is duely noted. :)

Tina said...

How stinkin' cute....yes PINK is her color!

Stopping by from WW and I am now following you!

Come by my blog I am having a hirbow giveaway! And they are PINK.....

Muthering Heights said...

LOLOL, that's HILARIOUS!

Lori said...

Too cute! And pink is my fave color too!! (Love her shades!)

Genny said...

Love it! So cute :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG, so cute!!!

3 Bay B Chicks said...

Hilarious picture!

The song, Rollin' With the Homies, is running through my head now.

Look out world!

-Francesca

Kalle said...

Funniest post I've seen in awhile! Thanks for starting my weekend off right. :)