Monday, August 10, 2009

Birthdays and the Secret Photographer

August is filled with birthdays among our family and friends. We kicked off the month celebrating Aiden's 5th birthday (my BF Ly's son). The girls munched on popcorn, had their first snow cones, played in the jumpy house and enjoyed a water slide!

The birthday boy Aiden



Aiden's big sister Ashly is a budding photographer who was busy snapping away pictures of the girls. It was so fun to see all the action that I missed while the girls were busy playing. Below are some of my favorite pictures that Ashly took.

Did someone say jumpy house?
--my three jumping monkeys


My girls with three of their jumping buddies (my college roomate's girls).


One, two, three....JUMP!

Alyssa with Ashly (Alyssa LOVES her Ashly)


Ashly with Riley and Makena



One of my favorite pictures....Alyssa with a sparkle in her eye!


Makena and Alyssa couldn't get enough of the waterslide, especially once the big kids cleared off of it. They were hesitant to try the slide at first, but as you can see in the video, they quickly got the hang of it.

13 comments:

Hilary said...

How cute!! The pictures are great:)

Anonymous said...

oo what a fun party! That water slide looks like a blast!!

Jen said...

what a great party! I love all the photos and my kids would totally love that slide.

More Than Words said...

Wow..those are great pictures!!!

Your girls are soo cute and spunky!

The McNulty Family said...

CASEY! I LOVE these pictures!! That first group shot of all three girls... adorable and the action shot in the bounce house... PERFECT!!! Great post woman!

I love you and your beautiful girls!
XOXO
Gen

Anne said...

Beautiful photos ... beautiful girls!

Anonymous said...

thanks for spending aiden's birthday with us.. i love that the kids are growing up together and have us ..love you ly

Genny said...

Your three "jumping monkeys"...how cute!

Stephanie Quilao said...

Awwwww! Those are the cutest pictures. I love the one with all 3 of them in their dresses :-D

Malena said...

She took really great photos!
Wow the girls look so big now, adorable!

Michelle said...

Great shots from a budding photographer. I can see why that slide would be a never ending source of fun. I kind of want a turn at it. :)

Jessica said...

Auntie Ly always throws the best parties. Ashly got some awesome shots.

Susan said...

That water slide is awesome! I'd love to get one for us to play on (and when I say us, I mean me...lol...)

Cute pics of the girls!