Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photostory Friday and Party Girls

The girls had quite the birthday party bash last weekend. It was definitely more fun to plan this year and watch the girls REALLY enjoy all of the activities. They loved all the attention that they received from friends and family. It was more like their birthday week and not just one day.

Steve has started a tradition of making the girls their own individual cakes every year. He is actually really good at it!

Makena, Riley, and Alyssa enjoying their moment of glory!


Riley making a wish....


The girls loved having their very own jumpy house in the front yard for a few hours.


We couldn't let the sugar overload stop at the birthday cakes. Bring on the pinata!

The girls loved their princess bikes from mommy and daddy.


Alyssa can't wait to keep all her "monies" in her new pink piggy bank.


Our 4 year-old princesses

As much as I love watching them grow up, it all seems to be going by way too fast.



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Click here to see our guest list and add your link.


16 comments:

More Than Words said...

It looks like the party was a hit!! Man...kudos to your hubby for making the cakes!!!!

Anonymous said...

awww what a wonderful birthday party! I love their cakes to cute!

Rebecca Jo said...

Love all the pics... those cakes are adorable too!

I just saw that piggy bank at a baby shower & said I HAD TO HAVE IT MYSELF!!!!

Love the Princess picture at the end... so sweet having little girls!

tiarastantrums said...

it looks like an amazing birthday party!!

kayerj said...

happy birthday and I'm impressed with the cake making skills. Here’s my photo story. happy Friday!

Heidi said...

What a fantastic birthday party! And I have to tell you that their cakes were adorable. Your three princesses are just beautiful.
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Jen said...

they are so cute in their birthday fun. And I know what you mean, you blink and the go from babies to kids.

latree said...

happy birthday princesses... hope you'll always be your momma's angels..

Annie said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love parties with a bouncy house, I mean my girls.

Like their bikes.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Annie said...

I realized that I didn't catch you as a follower. But, know I am a follower of your wonderful blog.

Hilary said...

What sweet cakes and I LOVE the PRINCESSS picture at the bottom so SWEET!!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What cute cakes! Looks like a great party.
They do grow WAY to fast.

Emily said...

oh what adorable little princesses! Looks like a smashing good party!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Susan said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Those individual cakes look awesome. Hubby does good work!

girlytwins said...

Awww. Sniff sniff. I couldn't agree more with you.

They are absolutely adorable. Looks like our kinda party...the type that lasts all week :)