The doctor is in.....complete with surgical gloves and mask.
LOL...you'll have to bust that one out on prom night!
ROTFL.... there went the coffee out of my mouth! Ya gotta love children's imaginations! You made my morning - Thanks!
LOL! What a perfect look for a doctor.
I'm dying here. Good thing you have surgical gear on hand, just in case. :)
hehe what a great imagination!!
Your girls are so funny.
Haha love it! Not sure I would be going back to that Dr. LOL.
love the mask! I have one just like it....hee hee
I love the surgical mask...ingenious!
This pic cracks me up:)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
LOL...you'll have to bust that one out on prom night!
ROTFL.... there went the coffee out of my mouth! Ya gotta love children's imaginations! You made my morning - Thanks!
LOL! What a perfect look for a doctor.
I'm dying here. Good thing you have surgical gear on hand, just in case. :)
hehe what a great imagination!!
Your girls are so funny.
Haha love it! Not sure I would be going back to that Dr. LOL.
love the mask! I have one just like it....hee hee
I love the surgical mask...ingenious!
This pic cracks me up:)
Post a Comment