If this girl isn't digging in the dirt, she is busy "tagging" our backyard (and herself) with her own version of grafitti. Luckily, chalk washes off easily and I don't mind seeing the various rainbow colored markings all over our bricks and sidewalks. Not to mention it just goes right along with the crayon scribblings inside the house that mark our walls and furniture.
I know I will miss these little signs of childhood one day.
It's hard to say no to that face isn't it?



Hosted by Cecily and Angie







13 comments:
Hee hee!! I lurve your kids!! She looks like Gracie when it's chalk season!!
Right now Evie is in a lovely grafitti stage. Only it's not chalk and it's not washable. Crud monkeys.
awe awe awe!! let them have fun...
my kids do graffiti all over the walls. I still pend repainting the wall until they have enough of doing graffiti.
awww so cute!! I love all of the signs of kids as well! Sometimes they can be frustrating but I know I will miss them later!
I bought sidewalk chalk this summer. Great investment UNTIL John threw both buckets in the pool. :)
too precious. you'll miss this kind of grafitti. I’m making children’s books today. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.
I love the chalk all over her face. She really gets into her work doesn't she!
I sympathize with the writing on the walls. We have many murals adorning our walls. I was so happy when I discovered the magic eraser that mr. clean makes. It took sharpie off one of my walls. But it was replaced rather quickly.
Great pics! And fun story!
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.
Ha! angie and the pool Chalk!
I love chalk too, I buy plenty at the beginning of summer and when it's gone it's gone and I don't care HOW they use it!
I could do without the part where they get it ALL over their clothes.. her face is awesome tho!
So cute! What are they going to be for Halloween?
Such an artist you have! A cute one too. Thank you for sharing, I love reading about your three cute little girls! Have a great weekend! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.
LOL..I remember the pen & crayon "art" on our walls!!
And yes, she is adorable!!!!! All your girls are!
She's got to practice her art somewhere, right?! when she starts signing her sisters' names, be worried! :D
You have some artists on your hands:). Maybe they can help Auntie pain their rooms. Pink..anyone??? Lots o pink? If Mommy says okay!
We are huge sidewalk chalk people too. Hours of fun :)
It's fun to give them paint brushes and a little water and they can paint with the chalk. Rub the chalk for a sec in the same spot and make dust then add a little water to it and paint, fun and way less mess than actual paint :)
Post a Comment