Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wordful Wednesday

"Is it Halloween yet mommy?" I hear this question many times a day now that Fall has offically started. And since we still have a couple of weeks before the sugar-rush and crash that is likely to follow, the girls are enjoying every single minute of Halloween celebration.

Which includes bumping into walls walking around the house with their trick-or-treat baskets on their heads. Riley a.k.a. "Slugger" gets a good three-feet radius around her when she is swinging her bat cause that girl has got a wicked swing!

Batter Up!!


For more Wordful Wednesday

Visit Angie at

11 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

ha ha ha. The air is crisper, isn't it? What are the girls going to be?

Michelle said...

It can't come soon enough around here. I am constantly being bugged about shopping for a costume.

Rebecca Jo said...

Halloween celebrations are so much fun!!!! Love the "pumpkin Head" :)

Hilary said...

My daughter is driving me nuts about a custome so it can't come soon enough for me!! the picture is cute :)

girlytwins said...

Haha. So cute. She has a pretty mean stance there :)

What are they going to be for Halloween??

Anonymous said...

hehe so cute!! What are the girls dressing up as this year? Sammy is going as an elephant.

Tracey's Life said...

Oh how cute your little pumpkin head is! I fondly remember those days of getting them all dressed up and going out to trick or treat. They loved it so much that it was hard to not enjoy the moment. Now mine are just way too big and too old to go out, but they love to hand out the treats! We are known as the popcorn house because I always thought the kids got too much candy so I buy the individual size microwave packages. I love to sit outside and see all the little cuties!

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

She rocks. ENJOY her forever... :)

My kids are dressing up in EVERY single costume we ever had and kept and packed away in tote bins in the basement..

I love it as much as they do.

Lindsay said...

LOL - that's great!

Shannon said...

I am dying! Too funny!

Bethany said...

That is so funny!!!