That is so stinking cute, I always wondered what it would be like to have grand parents like this. The ice cream looked yummy too. My girls and their Daddy are Lactose and tolerant so we don't take many trips for ice cream, which makes me sad because I love it!
hehe love it! Love the ice cream on their lips. We tried to give Sammy an ice cream sundae on Sunday as well.. He however refused to eat the chocolate ice cream we had.. silly boy!
I think it's so cool to see grandparents enjoying their grandchildren. The ice cream sundaes makes me jealous ... but seeing your little ones with their Lolo and Lola makes me even more so.
10 comments:
Oh how cute!!!!! I bet they all
just adore each other!
Haha, I like their messy faces. Definitely, they enjoyed their ice creams.
Just look at those cute ice cream faces! I love it.
Love their ice cream faces...
That is so stinking cute, I always wondered what it would be like to have grand parents like this. The ice cream looked yummy too. My girls and their Daddy are Lactose and tolerant so we don't take many trips for ice cream, which makes me sad because I love it!
hehe love it! Love the ice cream on their lips. We tried to give Sammy an ice cream sundae on Sunday as well.. He however refused to eat the chocolate ice cream we had.. silly boy!
What sweet pictures..love the last one :)
oooo I love those Ice Cream Faces!!
DELISH!! I love the chocolate mustache's:).This must have been pre-chin splitting open:(.
I think it's so cool to see grandparents enjoying their grandchildren. The ice cream sundaes makes me jealous ... but seeing your little ones with their Lolo and Lola makes me even more so.
LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY!!!
Post a Comment