Thursday, December 3, 2009

Photostory Friday-Show and Tell

The girls have recently started going to preschool five days a week (used to be two) and they are loving it. The mornings have been a little rough this week because they have to wake up earlier than they are used to and they'd rather stay in bed and sleep. Hmmmm....why doesn't that happen on Saturday and Sunday? But, we've been getting them to bed a bit earlier to try and balance things out.

Tomorrow will be their first Friday at school and their first "Show and Tell." So after dinner tonight, I asked the girls what they wanted to bring to show their friends.

Riley chose her baby lamb that plays "Jesus Loves Me"

Alyssa chose her current favorite book "The Night before Halloween" (yep, the girl is still dreaming about candy).

Makena wants to scare show all her friends her IGUANA! I introduced you to Makena's fave pet back in January. Everytime I stub my toe on that thing I curse under my breath and threaten to throw it out.

Wish I could be a fly on the wall tomorrow and watch all the boys flock to Makena like she's the coolest chick they've ever seen!



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily

11 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my goodness. The best choices EVER!

Hilary said...

I love it!! They are precious and so orginal too :)

Anonymous said...

aww I love the different choices they picked! It shows how different each of your girls is! I would pick the Halloween book as well :-)

Jen said...

that is awesome. she is the coolest ever!

Rebecca said...

So my fiance and I stared at the computer like did we really just see what we think we did? Our Ryleigh has a little lamb that she brings everywhere with her... She would be lost with out it and thinks it is totally cool another Ryleigh has a lamb. She calls her lamb Little Lamb" Will have to put a pic up with her and her lamb.

Shannon said...

Love how different their choices are! The iguana is fab-u-lous!!

Annie said...

Diferent choices, but the iguana, please stay back of me,ha.

Have a nice weekend.

Unknown said...

I just love how they chose COMPLETELY different things. That iguana cracks me up!! HA!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute and fun! I bet they were the best presenters in the class : )

More Than Words said...

LOL, the boys totally will!! So did it happen?

girlytwins said...

Aweeee. I love their choices. I love what each says about their personalities. I think it is so fun to see what my girls pick out to take to show and tell.