Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photostory Friday

My neighborhood mom's group hosted a Valentine party for the kiddos last weekend. The weather was absolutely beautiful and made for a perfect party in the park. The little girls dressed up like princesses and the boys wore their pirate gear.

Our day was even better because we were able to hang out with the boys next door. Winter time always limits our play time with the boys because of illnesses, fewer daytime hours and cold weather.





Evan and Lissy (can you feel the love?)


Arrrrrgggghhhhh.....Calum showing off his pirate costume!

BFF's getting ready to dig in to the goodies they looted from the treasure hunt.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli





15 comments:

Cecily R said...

Now THAT'S a Valentine's party!!!

The shot of the little pirate made me LAUGH.

More Than Words said...

What a cute idea for all of the kids to dress up like that!! I bet they all had so much fun!

loren said...

Very cute! I had to laugh at the theme, though... my girls probably don't know what princesses ARE. I've been working on it, but they LOVE pirates.

LeAnn said...

Wow, what a great place to live! the kids look great, and I bet they had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun valentine's party! Love the first picture!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! I love the picture of Evan and Lissy so sweet!

Raise Them Up said...

Now THAT looks like a fun party! Love the theme. What kid wouldn't love dressing up for Valentines day?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like a fun afternoon.

Hilary said...

How fun :) They look super cute!!!

Michelle said...

What a great idea for a Valentines party. It looks like fun was had by all.

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! I just lurve that : ) So cute. and your kids are ALWAYS so cute. Adorable as can be : )

Annie said...

Oh, looks like a great party.

Have a good weekend.

Jessica said...

I am so glad spring is almost here so we can have more daylight and time with our bff's..What a fun day!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love your new look!

girlytwins said...

What a cute idea. I bet all the kids had so much fun!! Anything princess is a hit in our house :)