Monday, February 15, 2010

They had fun....I promise!

Ahhhh the memories we will have of the girls before their preschool valentine's party are priceless aren't they?

This first picture kills me. I bust a gut laughing every time I look at it. Alyssa can't even stand up straight for me......with the "HURRY UP MOTHER" look on her face and Riley is in tears. Thanks for trying to carry the group with the cheesy smile Makena!

Take 2....still not impressed. Oh well, I tried. There's always St. Patrick's Day.

Hope you all had a Happy Valentine's Day!






14 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious! I can imagine the drama you get at home with the girls..lol!

Oh yah..I noticed that "smile" in the first picture!

Krissy said...

Haha! I love their shirts!

Anonymous said...

hehe very nice even tho they look so sad!

I'd love to be outside with weather like that!

Tracey's Life said...

Adorable, but why the tears? Sugar meltdown? Someday they will not appreciate the photo and you will just laugh! Priceless!

Hilary said...

They are SOOOO funny...heart their shirts too ;)

Anonymous said...

hehe good try! They are still cute as ever!

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened over here. HT refused to smile, pouting all the time. After the 5th take I gave up and advised hubby I will take some more pics in the afternoon when they attended the party at school.

girlytwins said...

OMGoodness. I am dying. That is hilarious.

We had seriously meltdown city from all the action and candy mine consumed at their party. Charlotte would just start crying for no reason. Good times.

Jen said...

I have taken so many of these photos that I can't stop laughing. :)

Jessica said...

I think I just busted a gut laughing too:).

Cyndy Bush said...

They look SO thrilled! LOL I'm glad they had fun!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my gosh. Hilarious. John goes into Alyssa mode when he feels strongly against something. Slays me every single time.

I was laughing so hard at photo number one, by the way, my boys told me to stop. I was hurting their ears. Which isn't the truth. They just couldn't hear the Tv. Maybe I should turn it off. :)

loren said...

Life is just SO HARD for these kids, isn't it? ;) I think we've passed that magical age where pictures work out miraculously, but at least what we get NOW shows their personalities! LOL

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

Annie said...

Haha, so funny. At least you try to had a good picture.

Their shirts are beautiful.