Thursday, March 18, 2010

Photostory Friday and the Leprechaun Hunt

St. Patrick's Day was very exciting for the girls this year. We had lots of fun sporting our green St. Patty's gear and talking about all the silly tricks that the little leprechauns like to play on us.

The girls walked into preschool following the trail of leprechaun footprints all the way up to the door.


The footprints led to 4-leaf clovers that were sprinkled with gold



The leprechauns even left their mark in the toilets at school. The girls loved this! I did this to one of our toilets at home too and the girls thought it was hysterical. The leprechaun who visited our house even left some green milk behind for the girls to enjoy.




Hope you all had a great St. Patty's day. We sure did!


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily



10 comments:

loren said...

Is it just me or do your girls look SO OLD already??? Which means that MY girls are getting older... AHHHH!!! LOL

Kristin's class had a leprechaun hunt, but they used Lucky Charms on the ground. I like the idea of finding money! :)

More Than Words said...

How cute, I love their shirts! And lol about the green pee!

Heather said...

I am so rocking the green toilet! Heck yeah!!

Tracey's Life said...

Oh my goodness they have gotten so big! Don't they turn 5 real soon? They will break some hearts real soon!!

I love the green toilet water.

Have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

ahhh what a fun day for the girls! Looks like they had a blast!

Hilary said...

How fun..those sneaky little guys :)

Jessica said...

I love that last picture. Calum is still talking about how the leprechauns turned Auntie Casey's milk green;).

Annie said...

Their shirts are cute.

Enjoy the weekend.

Jen said...

I can't believe how old the girls look in that last pic!

Tabitha Blue said...

Looks like a fun day! Your girls are just so adorable and so big... they are growing right in front of our eyes. And their shirts are super cute too :)