Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wordful Wednesday and The Book Exchange

I participated in Angie's Bloggy Book Exchange and was so excited to see some new books waiting on my doorstep for me today. I exchanged books with Amanda at Parenting by Dummies and these are the books I received.

Ford County by John Grisham
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Bliss by O.Z. Livaneli
Always the Bridesmaid by Sarah Webb

Thanks for the books Amanda! I look forward to diving in to my new books.


Right now, I am reading The Maze Runner and I am loving it. I'm only half way through, but find myself staying up past my bedtime every night because I don't want to put it down. If you are a fan of Hunger Games, you will probably like this book too!





For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at

11 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

not sure where u find the time to read with triplets so read extra for me. they look like good books

debi9kids said...

How fabulous! I wish I had seen the book exchange! I have HUNDREDS of books i could trade. LOL

Cecily R said...

I'll be interested in hearing what you think of all of them.

I REALLY need to read The Hunger Games...everyone I've talked to can't say enough great things about it!

Dumb Mom said...

Okay. I'm not sure you will like some of those b/c they are nothing like The Hunger Games (which I loved, btw so excited to check out your suggestion). But, I enjoyed them (except the Grisham one, that one I actually didn't read, it came from my mom who was concerned you might not like my "girly" books so she swapped one out for that one) and hope you will too! I am going to check my mailbox on the way to school so I can see mine!

Anonymous said...

oo so fun! I love getting new books to read! Have fun reading :-)

Malena said...

Thank you for the book tips! I LOVE the HUnger Games and cannot wait for August's release - so I'll look for the Maze Runner!

Jen said...

I need a good book to read. I have been trying to read the Time Travel's Wife but it is just not doing it for me. I think that I need to try the Maze Runner.

Anonymous said...

Really! I love the Maze Runner so far. I am only 13 and the book is just so good. I am too only about half way through. My brother got the book for Christmas and really liked it so i decided to try it. It is really a great book!

Ashley Jean age 13
ashley96jean@yahoo.com

OurLittleBlessingS said...

Casey-
I've been reading your blog for awhile, but this is my first time commenting and I am now a follower of your blog! I love your darling trio-they are too cute!

I was just thinking about what new book i could dig into- Maze Runner it is! thanks:)
jess

Claremont First Ward said...

I'll have to get my hands on the Maze Runner. I always love your recommendations.

Michelle said...

I love The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. I would highly recommend it.