For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at
How funny, I did a post like this too! It was so weird to have the kids eat ice cream OUTSIDE one day!I love your daughters expression on the far left!! It's like she's checking out to see how much ice cream her sister has left!
Sooo jelaous of your sun! they are just so cute!
yum! Can I have a bite ;-)
I'll take one of each...sunshine and ice cream :)
Is that Old Sac? Love that place. Looks like you were having a great time!-Holly
LOVE this shot. Are you supposed to get dumped on this weekend too?
This is one of those shots that is just made for a picture wall. It's kidness captured and I love it!
Ice cream is a life savor! No matter what the weather is like. I don't like it much, but there's nothing that can perk up my twin daughters' temperament like an ice cream bribe / incentive !
What a great pic, Casey!
Yummm!!! So cute. The weather has been so crazy these past few weeks, cold and rainy one day and beautiful sunshine the next.
Wonderful picture. They had a great time with their ice creams.Their hair is so long, beautiful.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How funny, I did a post like this too! It was so weird to have the kids eat ice cream OUTSIDE one day!
I love your daughters expression on the far left!! It's like she's checking out to see how much ice cream her sister has left!
Sooo jelaous of your sun! they are just so cute!
yum! Can I have a bite ;-)
I'll take one of each...sunshine and ice cream :)
Is that Old Sac? Love that place. Looks like you were having a great time!
-Holly
LOVE this shot.
Are you supposed to get dumped on this weekend too?
This is one of those shots that is just made for a picture wall. It's kidness captured and I love it!
Ice cream is a life savor! No matter what the weather is like.
I don't like it much, but there's nothing that can perk up my twin daughters' temperament like an ice cream bribe / incentive !
What a great pic, Casey!
Yummm!!! So cute. The weather has been so crazy these past few weeks, cold and rainy one day and beautiful sunshine the next.
Wonderful picture. They had a great time with their ice creams.
Their hair is so long, beautiful.
Post a Comment