Thursday, May 27, 2010

Biker Chicks vs. Cowgirls

Spring preschool pictures are in and I couldn't be happier with my biker cowgirls! I was impressed at the huge smiles the photographer captured. Steve loved that the girls wore some Harley gear to represent his love of motorcycles. I think the cowgirl outfits are my fave!

From L to R
Alyssa, Riley, Makena




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecilyand Mamarazzi

9 comments:

More Than Words said...

They get prettier & prettier!!!!!!!!

Those are great photos!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!!!

Jodi said...

What amazing photos! They all look adorable! I can't believe how much they are growing up.

Hilary said...

HOLY SMOKES they are great pictures :) They really grew up this year!!!!

Jessica said...

Super Cute!!! Isn't it amazing how they get them to smile:)

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my stars. They look so much more alike wearing like clothes. Such beautiful biker chicks and cowgirls. :)

Heather said...

Awwww, SO cute!

{K} said...

Adorable!! I guess because they're dressed a like I thought it was all the same girl at first glance. :)

Something about Makena's smile in this picture reminds me of you.

tiarastantrums said...

TOO TOO cute!!