We are working on our latest act that will hopefully turn into a money maker for the family. We're shooting for the next season of America's Got Talent or the traveling circus...whichever forks out the most cash.
Clearly, we have a few things to work on:
Riley has a yell-gargle thing going on that we have to fine tune, but she shows some stamina in the length of her gargles that should translate to a big payday.
Alyssa needs to keep the water in her mouth instead of letting it dribble down onto her chin and shirt. I'm sure the producers of America's Got Talent or even the circus bigwigs don't want to clean up puddles of water after the girls have stolen the show.
Makena needs to work on her choreography so that she doesn't run into the path of the other 2 in the midst of the performance.
They do show some promise though right? Should I quit my day job and put all my eggs in this basket?







7 comments:
Clearly you have a hot act on your hands. My kids were spellbound at least! :)
P.S. I think if you could work a collision in each performace it would add so much to the show!
Good idea Angie....work the lack of coordination INTO the choreography. When we're famous, I'll give you a cut of the cash.
So cute! Your girls are beautiful and are truly a miracle (I took a quick scan of your page and micro-preemie links)...you must be an incredibly strong mama to have gone through all that!
Oh that is so funny! You can definitely cash in on that one!! They will ove watching that when they are in high school:)
Yep, thats a winner for sure. I love the gargle scream, thats perfect. LOL!! They are a total riot!
Now that is talent! You must be very proud.
This had me laughing out loud -- they are just too cute!
I remember Steve and David used to like gargling when we were kids. Glad to see it's passing on in the generations..lol....
Post a Comment