I was lucky enough to catch the girls having a good chat over dinner tonight. I certainly think this is their "own" triplet language developing. I love how they throw in some body language for extra emphasis!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
So cute. Just so you know......the girls just possibly got their first cyber kiss from a tyke their age. Yep, Jacob leaned down and kissed the screen while we were watching the video. My boys have boycotted their high chairs since they now realize their older siblings don't sit in one.
Maybe Jacob understood what they were saying! We are talking about getting the girls booster seats and getting rid of the highchairs also.
Ohhh I love that!! I love the little giggle between sisters, they totally know what they are talking about. So cute.
We got rid of the highchairs in February in lou of the booster seats. Best decision we ever made. So much easer to clean up one table and three chairs rather than three trays and three chairs at every meal. Well, and then of course the floor. ;)
Oh my goodness, could they BE any cuter? You are gong to have your hands full (as if they weren't already). Oh the drama that will unfold.... I love the chitchat over lunch with the girls.
Hey!!! I feel left out! What are they disucssing??? My guess is that it's about that chunk-a-hunk Calum from next door.
that is awesome! my mom said that her and her twin sister had their own language too! that is so neat.
Post a Comment