Or really wanting to take a bath!
LOL!!! No no girls your mouth not your nose. Silly girls. So cute! I love Makenna's laugh, its the best!
I loved Makenna's laugh and I was SOO glad I did not have to clean them up. I love how they encourage one another to do it, LOL!
I love it! We are just starting cereal---I know the fun has yet to begin!
Actually it makes me want to blow my nose! I couldn't imagine that inhaled yogurt feels any better than chlorine water (or wee wee water for that matter)What got me was the bubbles being blown out the nostril into the yogurt - I cracked up!!!Oh yes, happy delurk day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
LOL!!! No no girls your mouth not your nose. Silly girls. So cute! I love Makenna's laugh, its the best!
I loved Makenna's laugh and I was SOO glad I did not have to clean them up. I love how they encourage one another to do it, LOL!
I love it! We are just starting cereal---I know the fun has yet to begin!
Actually it makes me want to blow my nose! I couldn't imagine that inhaled yogurt feels any better than chlorine water (or wee wee water for that matter)
What got me was the bubbles being blown out the nostril into the yogurt - I cracked up!!!
Oh yes, happy delurk day!
Post a Comment