Sunday, September 9, 2007

Where's the binky?

I was putting the girls down for their naps yesterday, carrying them upstairs one at a time and putting them in their cribs. I put Riley and Makena down first and came back downstairs where I was greeted with my Sweet Lissy patiently waiting for me to put her to bed. She was waiting with FIVE binkies in her hands. While I was upstairs, she must have walked around downstairs and found every single binky!

I posted about her binky addiction previously here. It obviously is not getting any better! She has a habit of collecting things in general, not just binkies. I wonder if it is a multiples thing? It may also be influenced by the fact that her sisters try to snatch everything away from her, as previously discussed here.


Whatever the cause for her hoarding, she sure was happy when I put her down for her nap with her collection of binkies!

I hope when she is a billionaire, she doesn't hoard all her money and remembers to take care of mom and dad.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Hahaha She is too funny!! Love the zebra print - Jenna is all about animal prints!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I wonder if my Alyssa is going to be a collector also. She is always getting things taken away, but she is starting to fight back.
Kimberly and the GA Guinn Trips

My name is Tammie said...

ONG that is adorable! She is so sweet!

Laura said...

I love the pictures! I tend to hoard things too. I have blankets that say my girls names too, they are really precious to me.

Claremont First Ward said...

soooooooo cute.......here's to taking care of her mama and daddy when she's rolling in the dough......:)

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

that is sooo cute!!! i also found your 8 interesting facts, very interesting! although i may not comment alot, i check in daily to see any updates and when there is one, i have yet to be dissapointed! i hope you have a great week!

Jessica said...

I found you randomly through the quadruplet blog. You have an incredible story as well! What a neat family God has blessed you with!

Jennifer said...

aww! You should get them the pink version of the soothie binky :) the trio would lok even cuter if at all possible!

Teresa said...

We are still addicted to those binkies and my boys are almost 3! It's funny that when my daughter was 2 1/2 I made the "easter bunny" take them away from her. It used to bother ME so much. I could care less with the boys though. Whatever keeps them QUIET!