I found these quizzes on Angie's blog and had to play along. I think the results are pretty accurate in describing my personality....but those of you who know me can only speak to that! I was MOST excited about being the equivalent of a chocolate chip cookie since those are my favorite! If you want to find out what type of cookie and ice cream you are, just click on the picture.
You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.
You're sweet (but not too sweet) and you fill other people's lives with tasty bits of awesomeness. You're no perfectionist – in fact, you're a bit disorganized – but your friends find your easygoing personality irresistible. You're so popular and loveable that even when you're having a bad day, people still like having you around.









1 comments:
I kept going back to the cookie survey and changing questions to answers that were my second choice TRYING to get a chocolate chip cookie. I kept getting the stupid fortune cookie though!
Post a Comment