Elyse Yu passed away at 3 a.m. this morning. She was only 8 months old. I cannot imagine the grief that her parents and extended family are going through right now. I did not know this family personally but was touched by her story. I hope that many people are motivated by her story to register as a bone marrow donor. I registered and it was very easy. Swabbing the inside of your cheek with a Q-tip is all it takes. Click here to find out more information on becoming a donor.
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I read this hours ago, but just don't know what to say. I hope they know that others (stangers) have been effected by her story, and are keeping them in their prayer.
I can't even imagine what this family is going through. My heartaches for them. I will be praying for them!!
Rachel
I am friends with Erin P here in SA, and read this story. Our prayers are with the family. I watch the show with the 8 kiddos...so cute!
Post a Comment