The girls were walking around in their princess shoes the other night (my ears are still ringing) and I thought this video was so cute. When the girls are old and grey, I like to think they'll hold hands just to keep each other upright (just like they do now)! They'll probably shuffle along after each other and start yelling nonsense...just because (just like they do now)!
If you can guess who's who you score major bonus points!







7 comments:
I can't wait to watch the video when the twins wake up. I never watch them without them anymore since it's the only thing the twins will watch........:) They get so excited too!
I am guessing the first little one on the video is Makena, Riley is the one who gave the hug and Alyssa is the goober in purple :)
Are Riley and Makena identical??? I can tell Alyssa isn't but It's hard to tell with R and M
Oh my gosh, they are so adorable, I just love this!! These are truly magical days and we are very lucky to have the ability to video these moments - because they pass much too quickly!!
Oh that is priceless!! I had to show my husband and he laughed right along with me. I love that they all clack around together. I can tell which one Lissy is but I cant tell between Makena and Riley. Usually Makena has a little gleam in her eye but I cant see it on the video.
I will have to show Jack, he has a pair of heels (yes they are his, hes made that clear) and he clacks on our floor any chance he gets. :D
Let's see...one was Alyssa, one was Makena and one was Riley. Did I get it right?
Oh...was I supposed to be specific on which one was which? Oops. :)
Adorable video! Thanks for sharing!
If Riley was wearing her glasses I think I could guess correctly........
Jenny was my correct guesser! Riley was leading Alyssa around and then hammed it up in the end. Makena was by herself in the very beginning of the video and then click-clacked around in her princess shoes with her butt sticking out in the end!
Post a Comment