Look who's 40!
A very happy birthday to one of my favorite co-workers and dear friend, Carloyn. She happens to be on vacation right now so we weren't able to celebrate with her on her actual birthday.
But 2 weeks ago, we played a dirty trick on her and surprised her with a birthday lunch. Where the rest of us arrived in black clothing to honor her on this momentous occasion.
Apparently when you turn 40, you make all kinds of medical appointments to get your engine over-hauled! Here is the list of things Carolyn is tending to while on vacation:
Botox
Tubal ligation
Root canal
Mammogram
And when I spoke with her today to wish her a happy birthday she advised that next on her list is to schedule a colonoscopy. I guess you can't be too careful once you hit the big 4-0!
We pulled it off--she had no idea that we were planning to surprise her!
The birthday girl is trying on her new reading glasses with extra magnification!
Who can't appreciate some bladder control pads?
The work crew!A VERY happy birthday to you Carolyn
Now quit blog-stalking and say hello to us in the comments. I know you are reading this and missing me from afar!







5 comments:
How funny! She totally does not look 40! She looks younger than that to me, early 30's maybe. Looks like a fun party.
What a nice group of co-workers! I know she appreciated the thoughtfulness. I know where I work, my work family is part of my family, I miss them when theya are out or on vacation.....ok, maybe I'm jealous because they are on vacation, but I do miss them! Looks like a fun group to work with! Your friend in East Texas!
Tammie,
You ar SO right....Carolyn doesn't look a day over 29! And she will NEVER forgot your nice comments about how young she looks:)
My friend in East Texas,
Thanks for the sweet comments you leave for us! I always want to know more about you (my mysterious friend):)
Ok, ok, ok, I've stopped stalking you! I want to give each of your viewers a big kiss about their comments.
I had my mamogram today. A bit pinchy, but well worth it!
The girls are real cuties. Which one can I have?? Nick needs a little sister.
xoxoxoxoxo Poooooooter
Mine mine! You can have my girl! ;)Today I would sell her on E-bay.
Post a Comment