The girls have certainly figured out that two...or three heads are better than one. What number one doesn't think of, number two or number three will.
In one act of teamwork, Makena positioned their slide just perfectly so that Riley could reach the deadbolt. This new discovery means that the doors that lead outside will soon be locked down tighter than Fort Knox.

In a second act of teamwork this week, the girls work together to push one of the dining room chairs away from the table so that they can use it to climb on top of the table and dance around until I make them get down.
Do you see all the chairs and barstools up against the wall behind them? That's our lame attempt to keep them off the furniture.


I'm scared to find out what they figure out next. I better go hide my car keys and cash in a safe spot before they try to make their get away.







3 comments:
I'm singing, "what's going to work? Teamwork"......something from noggin, I think. Clever, girls, clever mamma for the insight to hide the car keys. ha ha.
I can hardly believe that they're a little less than a year older than Amelia. I just can't imagine her doing all of that "fun" stuff, but I know it will happen. Your trio stories crack me up!
Yep, the deadbolt. The boys have been pusing their sheep up agains the door to reach the deadbolt. Lemme know if you can think of a way to keep a screen security door locked that doesnt involve a deadbolt!
Hey, at least they arent fighting right?
Post a Comment