Last Saturday, the girls and I attended a birthday party for our quad buddies who turn 2 years old today! The kids jumped their hearts out, flew down the slide in the jumpy house more times than I can count, munched on pizza and topped the day off with a cupcake. You can't ask for more fun than that!
Gen and Conor are amazing parents to Russ, Ally, Molly, and Libby. If you haven't found their blog on your own, stop by and wish the quads happy birthday! Gen is a fabulous mother who I admire very much. She is a mother who approaches parenting with grace and humor and always looks at the bright side of every tough parenting obstacle.
Here are my monkeys
The birthday crew (Molly and Russ facing the camera).
The best part about a birthday is the cake! My girls required an outfit change when they were through.
Makena fell asleep within 5 minutes of leaving the party. She is my only kiddo that will sleep in the car!Happy Birthday McNulty Quads! We hope you have a funtastic day!







6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I tagged you. Come see.
You multiple mommies amaze me!! Happy Birthday Boys!
The quads are 3 girls and a boy...poor Russ is outnumbered:)
Casey you are so sweet! How'd I know you'd do something cute like this today!? :)
I'm so glad you made it to the party and can't wait to hang out again. Conor is super bummed that he didn't get to chat with you.
Anyway, I think your pretty amazing yourself. You inspire me to be a better mommy EVERYDAY! I don't know what I would do with out you!.. no joke!
Thank you for your friendship.. It's so great to know we aren't in this "multiple thing" alone.
XOXO
Gen
Awww!!! Man do I wish I was there!! So glad you guys had a good time.
Happy Birthday Russ, Libby, Ally and Molly!!!
How sweet, a sleeping baby! It's good to see blogger friends can actually get together! Looks like the day way beautiful too. You'll do amaze me.....how fun! Your friend in East Texas, Pam.
Post a Comment