Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Fashion Statement

It's starting. Little by little, the girls are starting to make choices about their outfits. Today it was black socks. But they had to be pulled up high or else it was no good. Maybe she was channeling her inner 70 year-old and hoping to hit Hometown Buffet for the 5:00 p.m. early bird special?



13 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute!

Kelly said...

Ahhh! Get ready - it's a wild ride from here on out!!

Suzanne said...

woman, you CRACK ME UP! that is sooo funny...

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my gosh. I think I'm going to split my gut. I just got done visiting Cecilys blog (do you read hers?) and then I came here. I'm dying a happy happy death. I haven't laughed this hard or long in forever.

Pam said...

I love the fashion statements! Thanks for the comment on my blog, I did update it! Congratulations too, you deserve it!

girlytwins said...

ROFL!!! Your girls always have me laughing. We had our first taste of that recently. Not super looking forward to that stage :)

Shannon said...

So cute! I love it!

The McNulty Family said...

Okay, I just shot water up my nose.L.O.L!!! Too cute. Our girls are going to get along so well.. I can't wait!

XOXO
Gen :)

The Pruetz Family said...

If take her to San Diego and put a camera around her neck, she'll fit in perfectly!

My name is Tammie said...

Oh thats good. She'll looooove that one later. Too funny!!!

Heather said...

That is the best. Evah.

Don Mills Diva said...

Before you know it she'll be hiking her pants up to her armpits and complaining about the government full time!

SomedaysSarah said...

I live in Japan and girls and black socks pulled right up to your knees is a common fashion statement for girls and women under forty-ish. It is considered especially stylish when combined with mini-skirts or extra-short shorts, and high heels.

I've been here for years and I still don't get it!