Monday, June 23, 2008

Home

I'm back home after a fabulous weekend with my two best friends. I'll post more about my trip tomorrow (hopefully) and let you know how "Operation big girl undies" is going as we embark on our first day out of diapers. YIKES!

8 comments:

loren said...

Getting potty trained is the first step so you can lead your kids by example. Good for you!!! :P

Looking forward to tales of debauchery...

Jessica said...

We are so cute!!! I had so much fun:)..thank you for being my pal!

Laura said...

You are a very wise person to get relaxed (with the friends) right before potty training. Let me know how it goes.

Glad you had a great time!

Heather said...

Loving that amazing water! Fun stuff!

Shannon said...

I need a girls weekend! I am sure it was a ball. Can't wait to hear more and I am always up for some potty training wisdom!

My name is Tammie said...

Aw how cute!!! I hope it was fantastic! And I'll take notes from you about the whole big girl underwear because after Sunday we are forgoing all diapers/pullups during the day! Ack!

Cindy said...

cute picture - you look good!

Claremont First Ward said...

You had a weekend away? And here I was feeling sorry for you after the potty training post. :) Where did you go?