Thursday, June 26, 2008

Photostory Friday and Almost Naked Neighbors


One of our summertime afternoon activities is stripping the girls down and running through the sprinklers with the boys next door. Luckily, the boys belong to my best friend Jessica so we get to spend lots of afternoons together. After the sprinklers get old, the kids usually start looking for frogs inside the utility boxes in our front yards.

We just hope the rest of the neighbors on the street don't mind the nearly naked kids running around the front yard!




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

22 comments:

Cecily R said...

Now THAT is a picture you need to show their prom dates!!!

Jessica said...

I often wonder what people think as they drive by...??? Especially when Calum decided he didn't want to wear his diaper anymore!

loren said...

Gettin' naked in the neighborhood. (Sounds like one of our neighborhood parties, lol!)

And I agree... those pics are GREAT for high school grad parties!

The McNulty Family said...

AHH CASEY! That looks so fun! I love that you girls live next door to eachother. Now, your kiddos are gonna die (in the teen years) when you show them those photos! LOVE IT!

See you soon. I hope!
XOXO
Gen

Anonymous said...

Oh Yes, someday you can get a LOT of mileage out of those - I'm picturing dishes done, dog poop picked up, cars washed...the possibilities are endless!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

I agree with Cecily! lol. Wonderful pictures!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love that 1st picture!

Anonymous said...

This might be one to hide and bring out when they get in trouble. But that could be a little too mean.

Either way, definitely show friends later.

The Apron Queen said...

Nothing like nearly naked babies! Maybe one of those boys will grow up to marry the girl next door & then they can say that they ran through the yard NEKID together when they were little! :D

Pop over & see my interview with a diva, Miss Dragonfly: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com/2008/06/interview-with-miss-dragon-fly.html

Shannon said...

Here's to almost naked kiddos! There is no better way to be in the summer if you ask me!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is what summer is for! the nearly naked enjoying the sun and fun!

Don Mills Diva said...

How could anyone object to all that cuteness in one place!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh wow, I don't think it gets ANY cuter than that! I love it.

Dana said...

Aww love it. I can't seem to keep my kids clothes/swimsuit on when it comes to playing in the water in our backyard. They love being free.

Heather said...

That is totally rad! I'm just so pleased to see they left their drawers on, cuz mine would not have!

latree said...

this is cute. i don't think they'll mind barenaked babies...

My name is Tammie said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! I wish I was living on your street so my hellions could run naked in the sprinklers with your 5 adorable kiddo's.

Suzanne said...

casey!!! those pics are so darn cute! i had a lot of catchin up to do with your blog and have thoroughly enjoyed it...hate that i missed you in LT! glad you girls had a blast!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. Luckily for our neighbors we keep the completely naked toddlers in the backyard for sprinklers and completely naked dinner on the backporch (clothes are required for those above 3). LOL! But it sure does make dinner clean up easy!

Kimberly and the GA Guinn Triplets
www.guinnfamilyhome.com

Robyn said...

Those are great.

tiarastantrums said...

That is cute! FUnny!!

Claremont First Ward said...

TOOOOO cute. I'm with Cecily!