I had Riley out all by herself one day so she is my only girl who has given the Merry-go-round a shot. She had a doctor appointment so we had a little mommy and me date afterwards. What a piece of cake with just one!
I wonder if she would have liked it better if her sisters were there. Sometimes I find that my girls decide if they like something depending on their sisters reaction. Love these types of pictures...they say so much about our cute kids.
I think she was only nervous because I walked away for a minute to take the picture. I stood right next to her during the ride and she was a little nervous about how fast it went (so was I, it had been awhile for me too!) but she made it through the ride without any tears. Every once in awhile she will say something about riding the horsey like she remembers it fondly! I don't think it bothered her one bit that her sisters weren't there:)
15 comments:
Nice blog. Thats all.
I would have thought she would love The Merry Go Round..give her another year. Love her expression!
Riley's not a fan? Sad. I'm not either. I get sick to my stomach.
i love the look on her face! i can't say i blame her for not liking it, around and around and around...
Those darn things make me nauseated just thinking about riding them. I don't blame her.
So how did her sisters do?
Cecily,
I had Riley out all by herself one day so she is my only girl who has given the Merry-go-round a shot. She had a doctor appointment so we had a little mommy and me date afterwards. What a piece of cake with just one!
I wonder if she would have liked it better if her sisters were there. Sometimes I find that my girls decide if they like something depending on their sisters reaction. Love these types of pictures...they say so much about our cute kids.
oh... even to this day... I still like merry-go-rounds :)
I think she was only nervous because I walked away for a minute to take the picture. I stood right next to her during the ride and she was a little nervous about how fast it went (so was I, it had been awhile for me too!) but she made it through the ride without any tears. Every once in awhile she will say something about riding the horsey like she remembers it fondly! I don't think it bothered her one bit that her sisters weren't there:)
Her expression really says it all!
My kids love the carousel but I am afraid to put them on for fear that someone will freak out...and then what? So cute, as always!
My youngest didn't care to much for it either. I love her expression. It says it all!
Great picture. I am a grown up and I still don't like Merry go rounds. maybe because they don't GO anywhere
Poor Riley! LOL! Love her little face!
Oh no, I hope she likes it better next time!
Post a Comment