Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our wagon ride for Tuesday

The girls and I rolled to the park in the wagon on Saturday. The air was a little chilly, but the sun was shining and the girls soaked up a little sun in true California fashion.

I thought of Tuesday and the celebration of her life that was occurring that day.


I said a prayer for my three healthy girls.

I know how lucky I am to have them here with me.

I watched them run and jump and laugh.


We continue to keep the Whitt family in our prayers.


Please visit here to see who else took wagon rides in honor of Tuesday.

21 comments:

The McNulty Family said...

Ah Casey, that was beautiful!

We are so lucky to have healthy kids. Life can change in an instant and it's so important to cherish every moment.

I also feel lucky to have YOU!! You are such a great friend and wonderful mother.

I love you!
XOXO
Gen

scrappysue said...

i love that first photo!

More Than Words said...

It is a blessing to have healthy children. My heart breaks for all these families who's babies are ill.

cat said...

Beautiful post. Your girls are adorable! Greetings from South Africa.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i am with you on that...when my girlie pies are screaming and not listening, i am getting a new look at being thankful even for that!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

this is so sweet casey, your words and the girls. what a lovely tribute to tuesday. i love the picture of the 3 of them lounging in the choo-choo, just darling!

Laura said...

Loved this! I have thought of Tuesday often and made a commitment to spend more time appreciating my kids, in memory of her and her life.

I loved this post.

Jaysi said...

I love the pic of the girls soaking up the sun!! I am so sorry for the loss of Tuesday. It just doesn't seem right that this could happen to a baby. I felt the same way when I read about baby Cora. It actually physically hurts to think about it.
I will keep her family in my prayers.

Jen said...

what a great ride.

Ash said...

Thanks Casey for these wonderful pictures. Such beautiful little girls. I saw another mom with that choo choo wagon - brilliant!

We appreciate you linking along for Tuesday's Wagie Ride.

Em

Heather said...

Such a great post. I love the first picture.

Unknown said...

Those girls are just adorable!! What a beautiful day/wagie ride ;)

Michelle said...

Great snaps and I hope that Tuesdays family feels all the love coming from bloggyland.

Candice said...

Beautiful tribute.

Unknown said...

stopping in from mamarazzi's blog to say hi!! what gorgeous girls you have!!! they are adorable... you are truly blessed! pleasetameetcha as they say where i come from!

Claremont First Ward said...

Healthy kids are a blessing.....and yours are certainly nothing short of miraculous.

Jaime said...

Such a wonderful tribute to beautiful little Tuesday.
Love the pics!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I read about her for the first time over the weekend and then she passed away the next day. So so sad. But you look like you had a fun tribute on your wagon rides!

girlytwins said...

LOVE the picture of them lounging in their wagon. Such a wonderful tribute to Tuesday.

Oh and yes...I have hair issues. I can't stay the same for long. It's like an addiction to change LOL.

Heather said...

The kicked up lounging feet in the first picture has got to be an instant classic. It's amazing how we get hit with gratitude sometimes and see how truly blessed we are. I wish we could hold onto that thankfulness so much more.

KatBouska said...

That's so awesome you participated in this! It looks like you had fun and I'm glad you took some time to reflect. We all need to.

ps Your girls are so beautiful!