What fun!!! There is just something about water and kids...they go together and make a day of fun.
My W W is about a family movie I just watched again, and found something in it that I'd never seen before...can you see what I saw? Come on over for a visit...happy Wednesday wishes to you.
OMG, CQ! what precious girls...what preciuos pics! like, frameable cute!...and yes, lovin' this weather--flip flops all day long! woo hoo!!! love you! suz
they look like they are having SO much fun! we are so ready for spring here too...we have had some teaser weather the past few days and are making the most of it since i know it will inevitably turn cold again soon!
Great pics...Are those at the lake here?? I am ready too:)..Usually we just jump right into summer. Soon we'll have the pool out, and be running through the sprinklers again!
27 comments:
These pictures are adorable. I love the girls outfits. Were these taken before the rain? It's still pretty cold down my way.
hee hee - where'd their pants go??
They look so cute dipping their toes in the water!
what a wonderful collage of pics.
Oh my goodness...it must be warm where you live!!!
So cute! I can imagine all the stares & questions you get when you're out w/ them!! I mean, twins is one thing, but triplets..wow! God is good!
Cute pictures.. I wish it was Spring!
I think we should give that job to your girls. I like their ideas about Spring and coming faster way better that Phil's.
It snowed here today...MAN I wish they had the job!!!
It gives me chills just thinking about how cold the water is around here. You're lucky if yours has warmed up enough for toe dips!
I moved! Check me out at www.aduckinherpond.com.
So cute!! We're ready here too!
What fun!!! There is just something about water and kids...they go together and make a day of fun.
My W W is about a family movie I just watched again, and found something in it that I'd never seen before...can you see what I saw? Come on over for a visit...happy Wednesday wishes to you.
We are SO ready too. The weather lately has been such a tease but I am hoping that it will not leave.
OMG, CQ! what precious girls...what preciuos pics! like, frameable cute!...and yes, lovin' this weather--flip flops all day long! woo hoo!!!
love you!
suz
Adorable pics. I am totally envious of that weather.The girls are precious.
Amen to that! Looks like they are having lots of fun!
could they be any cuter? :-)
they look like they are having SO much fun! we are so ready for spring here too...we have had some teaser weather the past few days and are making the most of it since i know it will inevitably turn cold again soon!
Great picture!! That looks like fun:-)
We are so ready for the warm weather too. These pictures are so great. They seem to be having a wonderful time :)
Beautiful pics of the girls!
Oh how lovely! I am so so so ready too, esp after this weekend in CO with temps in the high 50s.
Happy WW!
One day it is like summer here and the next day winter. Global Warming is not cool!
Great pics...Are those at the lake here?? I am ready too:)..Usually we just jump right into summer. Soon we'll have the pool out, and be running through the sprinklers again!
Oh, we are so with you on the 'ready' part!!! We are ready for warm and sunny!! Great photos, I can't get over how cute your girls are!
:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
Me too! We would have to ice skate instead!
Me too! I am SO SO SO ready.
Too bad it's been cloudy/windy/snowy all week and next weeks not supposed to get better!
Couldn't agree more and the teasing we have experienced only makes me want it more desperately!
Post a Comment