That was way cute!!! i love the laughter in the backgroun too! Those were Evan's two fav songs too.
Mad skillz...I love it!!
So sweet!! You have such adorable girls...and so smart!
She is adorable. The laughter in the back reminds me of Mercede. She is always laughing her head off (if she isn't screaming it off)
So cute! Love her pigtails and her sisters' giggles!
The giggling is SOOO cute! She is a smart cookie!
That was adorable! :)
TOOO cute!!!!!!!!
Adorable. The giggles in the background were great too.
too cute! You must be one proud mamma!
That was really cute, although that "Twinkle Twinkle" sounded eerily like "Baa Baa Black Sheep." I could be wrong...I like the constant giggling in the background. Wow does that sound like my house!
I adore girly giggling! So cute!
Oh she sure does have skills! I love it.
WOW! Well done! That was just adorable!Thank you so much for commenting and helping me help the Whitt family.
Yes Sir!!! Ahhh Lissy Bear! I could just eat you up! What a talented little lady you are!Great post Casey, AS ALWAYS.. thanks for the smile!Miss you girls!XOXGen
Love everything about this video. Love that version of twinkle twinkle :) And the laughter in the background is contagious.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
That was way cute!!! i love the laughter in the backgroun too! Those were Evan's two fav songs too.
Mad skillz...I love it!!
So sweet!! You have such adorable girls...and so smart!
She is adorable. The laughter in the back reminds me of Mercede. She is always laughing her head off (if she isn't screaming it off)
So cute! Love her pigtails and her sisters' giggles!
The giggling is SOOO cute! She is a smart cookie!
That was adorable! :)
TOOO cute!!!!!!!!
Adorable. The giggles in the background were great too.
too cute! You must be one proud mamma!
That was really cute, although that "Twinkle Twinkle" sounded eerily like "Baa Baa Black Sheep." I could be wrong...
I like the constant giggling in the background. Wow does that sound like my house!
I adore girly giggling! So cute!
Oh she sure does have skills! I love it.
WOW! Well done! That was just adorable!
Thank you so much for commenting and helping me help the Whitt family.
Yes Sir!!! Ahhh Lissy Bear! I could just eat you up! What a talented little lady you are!
Great post Casey, AS ALWAYS.. thanks for the smile!
Miss you girls!
XOX
Gen
Love everything about this video. Love that version of twinkle twinkle :)
And the laughter in the background is contagious.
Post a Comment