Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feelin' the love

I am a spoiled girl. Today is my birthday and I was lucky enough to spend it with my best friends (my usual partners in crime)! An overnight stay in a hotel, massage, yummy food and drinks, shopping and girl time. And then coming home to hugs and kisses from my three happy little girls. Who could ask for more?

Thanks to all my peeps who sent me emails, texts and messages on facebook. You ALL made my day!

19 comments:

loren said...

What's with the hotty-totty shirts??? LOL. Glad to hear your birthday was a blast!

Casey's trio said...

That's how we roll Loren!

Steph said...

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday!

Megan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds so fun and relaxing! =D

(Got a little somethin' somethin' for you on my Thursday post. =) )

Cecily R said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day!!!!

Jessica said...

Love ya!!! What an awesome day. Thanks for 23 years of friendship. You are the best friend a girl could ever ask for.
xoxo
p.s. Not so much loving the non chestie pic of me in my bathing suit but Oh well!!!

Anonymous said...

yay for fun birthdays and happy girls!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

happy belated birthday! i haven't really been on facebook lately, so i missed it. glad you had a wonderful time!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! What a wonderful birthday celebration. You deserve it!

The McNulty Family said...

You look so so pretty, relaxed and happy!!! I'm so glad you had a GREAT birthday.. you deserve it mama!!!

XOXO
Gen

Jen said...

Oh what an awesome way to spend a birthday!

Kalle said...

Happy Belated Birthday. It sounds like you had a perfect day. All the best this year.

Claremont First Ward said...

I missed it. BOO HOO.

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY.

I am so glad you had such a wonderful birthday. You are truly blessed with great friends! AND the cutest girls ever.

Jody said...

Hi, I am not sure how I came across your blog, but never the less I have. :) I have Identical Triplet Girls, I was so excited to see other girls! they are very cute, and good for you that you got alone time! Woo Hoo it is not over rated! :)

Malena said...

Happy Birthday! I gotta learn from you and do the same! Hope you have another amazing year!!!!

Annie said...

Sounds that you enjoyed your birthday a lot.

A little late but Happy Birthday Casey.

R and R Stacy said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a great time!

Michelle said...

Oh, happy belated birthday. :)

Gallagators said...

happy belated birthday!! Looks like it was wonderful!