Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hair today...gone tomorrow!

Spring is almost here and it was time for a new look. The girls have only had two official haircuts in their life and they were way overdue for another one. And we decided to make it count!

Goodbye my long-haired beauties....

Hello... my ready for spring-time cuties!

So far, we are loving the new hair-dos. It is much easier for me to style for sure and the girls aren't yelling at me quite as much when I have to brush it. And they look like such big girls!

Miss Alyssa

Miss Riley

Miss Makena


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

46 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay..love love love the new do's. They look adorable, and so hip!!

Carey said...

wow, big change! They look adorable!

Abby said...

Oh I love love LOVE their hair! I have two little girls one having biracial hair. Trust me I totally get the needing to save time on hair fixing!

debi9kids said...

OH.MY.GOSH! WOW! They all look so so so different and pretty!

Did you end up with enough hair cut to donate?

Shellie said...

Love the new look, they are beautiful!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

THey look adorable!

Jocasta said...

Cute both ways!

Stacey said...

OMG! They turned 8 overnight!! I love the new do's. ;o)

Heather said...

Holy stinkin' cow. They just turned 12. Seriously! They grew up over night!! But I love the short hair. Totally darling.

Wayne said...

aaawww they look so cute.

great photo friday

Suzanne said...

sooooooooooooooo flippin cute! i always love a cute bob!!! awww...big girls now (sniff,sniff)....short haired girls have more fun! (wink, wink)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

OH SO CUTE! I loved thier long hair very much, but the new Spring do's look great too!

Leslee P said...

love those spring time cuties... short hair is so adorable.

Pam said...

Love the new haircuts! They look like they are enjoying them too! Precious girls! Thanks for sharing...a friend in East Texas, Pam.

Jen said...

Oh I totally love it. Such Spring Cuties indeed.

Rebecca Jo said...

WOW... that's a big change... did they all want their hair cut? I know my nieces get tired of it being long...

they still look adorably cute!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

so so so so cute!! love it! They look so grown up in their bobs.

Michelle said...

Awww, they look so darn cute. I'll bet you are loving how much easier it is to brush their hair!!!

Hilary said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the new cuts look great, new + fresh for spring. how perfect!

Pdyrholm said...

wow... that is a huge change... cute as can be. All of them :-)

Malena said...

Wow, their hair WAS really long! THey look beautiful!!

Susan said...

I love the new haircuts. They are adorable.

tiarastantrums said...

oh my - they were chopped!!!!!!!! I love long hair!! boo hoo

tiarastantrums said...

oh - but they are adorable!!! (no offense given - so sorry if that was a rude comment)

R and R Stacy said...

Precious!!!!

{K} said...

So, so cute!! I love the new 'do's!

Annie said...

I love it. Great pictures of before and after.
They look precious.

Have a great weekend.

The McNulty Family said...

CASEY!! They ARE BIG GIRLS!!!

They are SO beautiful both long and short!

There is nothing better than a fresh cut for Spring.;)

I can't wait to see them in person. SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE!!!

XOXO
Gen

Susan said...

I can't believe how different the hair cuts make them look.
Adorable and so spring/summery!

kayerj said...

three times adorable

thanks for visiting today

Maggie May said...

They are gorgeous girls.
The new hair do makes them look more grown up and a bit more serious!
Love the look!

Cupcake Dessert said...

so adorable!! I am loving their new hair!! they look excited about it too!!!

Susie said...

They look fantastic!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

They do look SO grown up... amazing how a little chop can do that to our babies huh?

Andra said...

Love their haircuts- so cute!

B's Mommy said...

Great haircuts, and it does make them look very grown-up! I know how much easier this will be for all of you as well. They look incredibly sweet and cute! I am tempted to cut my Brooke's hair too, she is not liking me brushing the tangles out everyday.

Karen said...

that is adorable! My youngest just got the same haircut!

girlytwins said...

Wow. They look so grown up :) So cute. I wish my girls had enough hair to cut and make a new style LOL.

Love the new do's...VERY cute!

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness! They are precious!

Hugs,
Tracey

Cecily R said...

They have the BEST hair!!!! Geez, those girls get cuter everytime I see them...not fair! :)

I finally joined the following bandwagon by the way...now my dorky pic is on your page! :)

Krissy said...

too cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

The hair cuts are adorable. I don't know if I could have done that TIMES three. Hair cuts are traumatic for me. :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous girls! I love the hair cuts!

Shannon said...

I am so behind:( I saw the photo of the little sickie on the top of the page and i wondered where all of her long, lovely locks went. I had to scroll down to see this monumental occasion. They look so beautiful! And so grown up. I just love the new do's!

Rachel Dominguez said...

OMGosh....I'm freaking out here. I loved thier long locks.

Rachel (lee's summit, MO)