Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
So cute! I love that they can keep up with my boys, and that my boys like to dress up too:)..Cute poem..
So cute! Funny how soon their personalities come through.
How cute! In all their pictures, you can tell there is such spunkiness to them! Must be so fun at your house!!
You are blest three timers over, but I bet you are tired by the end of the day! Lovely girls.
I love it! I love that she can enjoy both!
the best of both worlds indeed...
SO much fun! I have a little girl that loves both worlds too!
Oh to be free to play and run and enjoy all of life all the time!
My girls loved dress up and loved getting dirty. So it looks like you and I have the best of both worlds with our girls. :)
Those are my kinds of girls :) The best of both worlds for sure. Dang are they ever cute!!
It is crazy...out of my troops my girl is the one who loves sticks and dirt, but still walks around like she is royalty...lol. Great pictures!
How true, I was a stick kind of girl!
I love it! My favorite picture of my little cousin is one of her dressed up in her princess dress and plastic heels.....playing baseball!
this is just too cute. great post.
That is a sign of high intelligence -- the ability to play in both worlds.
I have stick and dirt kids, all the way. SO fun to see the different personalities come through.
Lovely pictures. Definitely, the best of both worlds.Have a great weekend.
Cute little rhymes there! That's great that the girls enjoy "both worlds"! :) Have a great weekend!!
Little girls are so wonderful in every way. Love it!
Cute pictures! I wanted to invite you to join a new multiples blog network: www.multiplesandmore.blogspot.comHope to see you there!
super cute - I have two of those girls too!
Love the pictures! Definitely the best of both worlds. My middle daughter has turned out to be a true girly girl, but can get dirty with the best of the boys!
She looks sooooo much like YOU in that second picture!! LOVE IT!!xoxoGen
I LOVE tomboy girls!! Probably since I was one myself ;) Adorable!!!!
Post a Comment
24 comments:
So cute! I love that they can keep up with my boys, and that my boys like to dress up too:)..Cute poem..
So cute! Funny how soon their personalities come through.
How cute! In all their pictures, you can tell there is such spunkiness to them! Must be so fun at your house!!
You are blest three timers over, but I bet you are tired by the end of the day! Lovely girls.
I love it! I love that she can enjoy both!
the best of both worlds indeed...
SO much fun! I have a little girl that loves both worlds too!
Oh to be free to play and run and enjoy all of life all the time!
My girls loved dress up and loved getting dirty. So it looks like you and I have the best of both worlds with our girls. :)
Those are my kinds of girls :) The best of both worlds for sure. Dang are they ever cute!!
It is crazy...out of my troops my girl is the one who loves sticks and dirt, but still walks around like she is royalty...lol. Great pictures!
How true, I was a stick kind of girl!
I love it! My favorite picture of my little cousin is one of her dressed up in her princess dress and plastic heels.....playing baseball!
this is just too cute. great post.
That is a sign of high intelligence -- the ability to play in both worlds.
I have stick and dirt kids, all the way. SO fun to see the different personalities come through.
Lovely pictures. Definitely, the best of both worlds.
Have a great weekend.
Cute little rhymes there! That's great that the girls enjoy "both worlds"! :)
Have a great weekend!!
Little girls are so wonderful in every way. Love it!
Cute pictures! I wanted to invite you to join a new multiples blog network: www.multiplesandmore.blogspot.com
Hope to see you there!
super cute - I have two of those girls too!
Love the pictures! Definitely the best of both worlds. My middle daughter has turned out to be a true girly girl, but can get dirty with the best of the boys!
She looks sooooo much like YOU in that second picture!! LOVE IT!!
xoxo
Gen
I LOVE tomboy girls!! Probably since I was one myself ;) Adorable!!!!
Post a Comment