Friday, September 18, 2009

Photostory Friday and Cousins

One of the highlights of the girl's summer vacation was spending lots of quality time with their older cousins. Whether they were building forts with blankets, playing with playdoh, running through the sprinklers or just hanging out, they always managed to have the best time ever.

God bless the neighbors who contributed to the orange juice and brownie business that the girls set up one summer morning. Our beloved babysitter was the general manager over this project while I was at work, so imagine my surprise when I came home and learned that there were a few people who purchased the homemade goodies. Apparently my little chocolate lovers almost went on a labor strike when they learned they couldn't have the whole plate of brownies to themselves. I think they got over it once they had some change in their pockets and an extra brownie in their bellies!





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Izzy 'N Emmy

12 comments:

Maggie May said...

What a lovely idea and what a great baby sitter.

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!! What a great job the babysitter did :-)

Heidi said...

Way to change up the lemonade stand! My girls have been begging to do something like this, any suggestions?
If you'd like to stop by my blog I'm at Cake Crumbs.

Annie said...

I'm thinking that I need an extra income, maybe I could use their idea,haha.

Have a nice weekend.

Jessica said...

I just so happened to be a lucky neighbor. They were delish! How fun that the girls live so close to their cousins:).

debi9kids said...

OMGOsh! How adorable! I am sure all of your neighbors got such a kick out of that :)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What an awesome sitter! How fun for the girls to be learning and playing at the same time.

Jen said...

that is so sweet.

Cecily R said...

Now THAT is a stand I would have to stop for!! No one ever sells brownies here...and there aren't any cute little girlies with signs either. I LOVE it!!

Heather said...

My favorite is the sign that says "Yummy." Way too cute!

KatBouska said...

That's so cute!!

More Than Words said...

That is so cute! You definitely do not see that too often anymore!!