Thursday, September 10, 2009

Photostory Friday and Faces

When I was pregnant and on bedrest, I spent countless hours wondering what my baby girls were going to look like. You know those thoughts that every mother has. What color will their hair be, their eyes....will they look like me? I imagined what their little voices would sound like when they started talking and dreamed about the day I would hear the word "mama" for the first time.

As time goes by, these little girls continue to amaze me. Everything about them is better than I ever imagined. Their little personalities are larger than life right now. All of a sudden my 4-year-olds have turned into articulate, funny, thoughtful little girls who "WOW" me on a daily basis.

One of their teachers at school is pregnant and just went out on maternity leave so this has led to many conversations about babies, hospitals and doctors. When Riley asked me if she could sing a lullaby to the baby, my heart swelled and I was so proud of the kind, caring little girls they have become.

Some other frequent phrases I hear are, "Hey, I've got an idea!" or "Let's do it togeda (together). We can help each udder (other)."

I thank God for these little faces every single day.



And let's not forget these faces either. Can't live without them.





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Click here to see our guest list and add your link.

13 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh, I could tell right off the bat that these girls had personality GALORE!!! How fun it must be to hang w/ you guys!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

They are so precious! And you are triple-blessed, but you know that already! =)

Tracey's Life said...

Your girls are just simply adorable. Sisters......nothing like it - they are one the best parts of life!

Rebecca said...

OMG my twins say each udder all the time. Too cute. Your girls are beautiful!

tiarastantrums said...

you must be in fits of giggles all day long with those cuties

Michelle said...

You are one lucky mama!

kayerj said...

cuuuuute!

I’m remembering 9/11 today here’s my link Have a nice Friday!

Unknown said...

Silly girls - they are just too cute together!

Jen said...

Your girls are just awesome!

Cecily R said...

I love those girlies!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Life certainly would be different (and dull) without kids! Children bring a different dimension to life and add to that the uniqueness of multiples!

Jessica said...

What a sweet post mama. You are one lucky Mama. It's so fun to watch these cuies grow up. They are all very thoughtful, wonderful girls.

girlytwins said...

I heart those faces too!!

Too sweet. I know how you feel. It is so amazing every day watching the girls grow up and all the changes they are making.