Friday, October 2, 2009

Photostory Friday and What a Mess!

Give the girls a can of shaving cream and you've got some cheap entertainment! This is one of their favorite activities at preschool and a great way to practice writing their letters and numbers...for 30 seconds or so and then all bets are off! It's time to make a mess!

The girls enjoying their OWN can of shaving cream. Let's limit the catfights whenever possible!

Alyssa wins the first trip to the washing machine :)


Look at that concentration...


Riley is SO proud of her mess!


Anyone up for a shaving cream scrub?


If you're happy and you know it clap your hands!


What a mess! Even the garage door got in on the action.




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Linds

12 comments:

Michelle said...

The best kind of mess is the kind you can take a hose to!

Anonymous said...

so messy but so fun!! Love it!

Lindsay said...

Seriously - you're a ROCKSTAR mommy! Now if I could only remember to let my kids do this next summer.... :-)

Rebecca said...

WOW, I need to learn to let go and let the girls make more messes. Unfortunately my obsessive behavior is rubbing off on them. If their is so much as a crumb on the floor they have a fit and if I even think about leaving any clutter out in the open they remind me to put it away. I get beat up by other mommy's that this is not OK, so I think I will start with the shaving cream mess ... you have to start somewhere I guess

Annie said...

I agree with you, after shave is the best for entertainment. My girls love to play with it.

Just fun.

Have a nice weekend.

Krissy said...

Haha! I still remember playing with shaving cream when I was little! Too fun!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea!! How perfect... and then just hose it off to cleanup. Great fun and great photos!

:)
~Tabitha

Shannon said...

So fun!! What a great mom you are. That mess would have intimidated me a bit. It's all washable though, so go ahead, make a mess:)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is so funny! I love the 'shaving cream scrub'.Looks like they really enjoyed themselves.

Hilary said...

I'll have to remember that for next Summer fun :) That looked SO fun!!! :) Those girlies are too cute :)

Twincerely,Olga said...

HI!My friend has a multiples blog network.Stop by her buttons on my blog!

girlytwins said...

OMGoodness! My girls would be SO excited. You are a rockstar mommy. I think I need to let go of the mess factor and let my girls have some fun.