Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wordful Wednesday-Motherhood

The theme this week is Motherhood in all it's beautiful forms.

I loved my pregnant belly. Probably a little more than most because I was only able to appreciate it for 25 short weeks before the girls entered this world. This picture was taken a few short days before delivery.

These days, one of the best parts of being a mom is sharing all those firsts with the girls....like their first fieldtrip!



For more Wordful Wednesday
Visit Angie at

19 comments:

Genny said...

This is so sweet!

tiarastantrums said...

how amazing and how scary!

Muthering Heights said...

Each first must be extra special for you...experiencing things three times over! :D

Honey Mommy said...

Wow! Your belly was beautiful... and so are your daughters!

The McNulty Family said...

Casey,

This post is beautiful and so is you sweet belly!!

XOXO
Gen

cat said...

Beautiful belly! I believe mine might have been bigger - I was blessed to carry the twins to 37 weeks.

Liz Mays said...

I love the picture of the 4 of you. I always loved going on the field trips.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

You had the perfect belly!!!

Anonymous said...

soo sweet! Love pregnant bellies! Your girls are stunning :-)

Michelle said...

Pregnant bellies are a beautiful thing.

Jen said...

Love that belly.

More Than Words said...

How beautiful!!!!!!

And wow..you look great!!

Marie said...

Your daughters are so cute -- you have a lovely family!

girlytwins said...

Aww. I love sharing the firsts too. That is a super cute picture of you four.

Susan said...

Very sweet! I loved all three of my pregnant bellies! Hope you had a great time on your first field trip with the girls...

debi9kids said...

OMGOSH! Your girlies are just so adorable and your belly was BEAUTIFUL!

Claremont First Ward said...

Wow you had a beautiful stomach......first field trip already? You know I think you are an incredibly mommy.......

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

I miss my twin belly too! Didn't get to enjoy it long either, and I really miss feeling them kick inside me and watching my belly grow!

by the way, we are alive and I've actually been updating our blog, lol!!

Shannon said...

Wow, that was one gorgeous belly! How did you manage to keep it in such great condition with 3 babies wiggling in there? Love this post!